SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting video exposing the left for what it is, a big smoke show. Often when one person feels this enough to be vocal, ten fold felt it and made the same decision without saying anything.

Side note: I see quite a few of these and really wish the people making the videos would shut up and let the video run. I really don't need your live commentary every sentence telling me what just happened.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

The added commentary is because they are basically stealing someone else’s content and need the commentary to justify this as a sort of opinion piece on the other content. I think it lets them steal under “fair use” for legality. I’m no lawyer but I believe that’s what I’ve heard.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Right, right

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1829250723659559419

This is what I was talking about a while back. All we need is for this whacko to speak freely, and for her babbling bullshit to be heard, far and wide.

And then, we can all mambo dogface to the banana patch.

What falls from Cackle's mouth isn't word salad" its turd salad. I

I've never seen someone say such utterly stupid shit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32004 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Someone should have given her a booster seat.

And, when someone has to say, "To be honest..." twice in the same response, you can bet that they aren't being honest.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
<<snip>>

Side note: I see quite a few of these and really wish the people making the videos would shut up and let the video run. I really don't need your live commentary every sentence telling me what just happened.

<<snip>>

I couldn't watch more than a minute or so of it because of the idiot pausing the video every few moments and adding his 2¢ worth (actually less than 1¢ worth to me). He should have just shut the heck up and let the girl talk!!!

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
The added commentary is because they are basically stealing someone else’s content and need the commentary to justify this as a sort of opinion piece on the other content. I think it lets them steal under “fair use” for legality. I’m no lawyer but I believe that’s what I’ve heard.

If that's the case, and it certainly sounds legit, he shouldn't be stealing other people's content, or at the very least waited until AFTER the video ended before adding his own commentary! That would have at least let me watch the whole thing...

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
And, when someone has to say, "To be honest..." twice in the same response, you can bet that they aren't being honest.

I have often heard that when someone says "To be honest..." or "To tell the truth...", chances are that they are NOT being truthful! Probably not true 100% of the time, but often enough to make you accept what is being told to you with a healthy dose of suspicion!

Posts: 4779 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dear Lord, how is this nitwit even anywhere near the Presidency?

https://x.com/trumpwarroom/sta...327141038665929?s=46

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have often heard that when someone says "To be honest..." or "To tell the truth...", chances are that they are NOT being truthful! Probably not true 100% of the time, but often enough to make you accept what is being told to you with a healthy dose of suspicion!

I have always interepeted that as "This is the Truth" everything else said before and after was bullshit

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
When the (biased) CNN panel has to take 8 minutes to try and decipher what was said in an 18 minute interview and still can’t come to a concise conclusion, you have messaging problems. I think a breathalyzer should be added to the upcoming debate stage.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And why can’t she look Dana Bash in the eye when speaking to her?

Isn’t that a classic “tell” that someone is being evasive or lying?

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From what I have seen from the clips of this "interview", which was staged, edited, etc., I'm confident Harris will perform poorly in a real time debate against Trump, even if ABC stacks it against him. There is something wrong with that woman.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
From what I have seen from the clips of this "interview", which was staged, edited, etc., I'm confident Harris will perform poorly in a real time debate against Trump, even if ABC stacks it against him. There is something wrong with that woman.

If it's edited it's not an interview, it's a commercial.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24580 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

she sure gives the impression that the debate will be a smackdown.

JMO Trump could just stick to answering the questions and maintain a nice civil tone and she'll do her own damage for him.

Imagine we have good odds that we'll hear the line from the Trump/Biden debate "I don't understand what he said, and I don't think he does either" just replace he with she..

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is something wrong with that woman.

Understatement of the year. Big Grin I hope she's an organ donor (to science), so they can open her skull and see what makes her the way she is. Very strange creature, indeed.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I think I underestimated Kamala Harris's stupidity."

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4180 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

Kamala Chameleon

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24580 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Understatement of the year. Big Grin I hope she's an organ donor (to science), so they can open her skull and see what makes her the way she is. Very strange creature, indeed.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
There is something wrong with that woman.

My God Q! What is wrong with you?!
If her body is donated to science, we’ll be set back so far barbers will be bleeding people because they get dizzy when they stand up. Wink Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3870 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Here's that DNC staffer video from above without all the commentary & bluster.

https://x.com/MilaLovesJoe/status/1827795623682486615

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stupid, lying bitch. You think no one checks these things. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/KennethRWebster/.../1829111167706415498

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post