SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I love her little "Fweedom" story that she's repeatedly told, and it appears to be eerily similar to the MLK interview he gave to Playboy in 1965.

I can't say it was lifted from MLK but since she's retelling a story her mother told her, she gets a semi-pass, although I haven't heard her mother tell the story and confirm the authenticity.

She lifts stories from others, although she's not as bad as Biden.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It appears Kamalalalalala is being sued for defamation by none other than Tim Pool.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Real credible story there Kackling.

https://x.com/mazemoore/status...sistance-day-1325%2F
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1831103770471608530" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Fantastical horse shit.
While it's entirely possible, the reality is her mother's side are doctors/scientists, they attended the best universities in India, which means they lived in upscale, closed communities, they did not interact with the 'common people' their lives were not mixed amongst the hoi polloi or, the plebs. If her grandmother did as she says amongst the general Indian public, she'd have been beaten to death and her husband would've been shamed-out of his job. Considering this was probably the 60's at the earliest, she was likely only speaking to a group of women since Indian society then was much more segmented then.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Real credible story there Kackling.

Everything she says is a lie... from working at McDonalds, to her flipped policy positions, to this story about her grandmother using the bullhorn in India.

She represents the party of lies, deceit and death.

Even the term "reproductive rights" or "reproductive freedom" is a lie and deceitful. There is nothing "reproductive" about killing an unborn child. It is the opposite of what they call it.

I wouldn't say "Everything" is a lie...
I'll say the "India" part is true.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Yikes. This debate is going to be a doozy!

quote:

...Sources close to the Harris team tell NOTUS that Harris is a little rusty on the debate stage as 'strategy sessions have careened sideways' when Harris 'focused too narrowly on minute details, effectively trailing the sessions.'...

Should be if her handlers are already making up stories to explain her future poor performance and lower expectations. Does anyone believe she is capable of being “focused too narrowly on minute details” at all?

Posts: 11610 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harris campaign calls in UK Labour Party strategist

https://www.washingtonexaminer...egist-help-campaign/

Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign is enlisting the support of U.K. Labour Party strategists.

Deborah Mattinson, a pollster and one of U.K. Prime Minister Keir Starmer‘s top advisers, is set to travel to Washington, D.C., next week to brief the campaign on Labour’s successful strategy in the past election, Politico reported. The move is one of the first major interactions between the Harris campaign and a foreign political operation.

Mattinson’s strategy rested on winning back traditional Labour voters who had gone over to the Tories under then-Prime Minister Boris Johnson, advocating a more publicly centrist campaign than the party’s left-wing roots. The strategy that she will relate to Harris was developed with the help of the Progressive Policy Institute, run by former Starmer policy director Claire Ainsley.

Mattinson’s advice to Harris will be to “put the ‘hope and change stuff’ to one side” and maintain a laser focus on appealing to swing-state voters, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Though the Democrats are eager to recreate the crushing success of Labour earlier this year, several aspects of the 2024 U.K. election and the 2024 U.S. election are starkly different.

For one, Labour faced a tremendously unpopular ruling party and a prime minister with record-low approval ratings. Further-right voters were also provided an outlet to vent their frustrations in the form of Nigel Farage’s Reform U.K. party, splitting the vote away from the Tories.

Former President Donald Trump, though still a polarizing figure, boasts an enthusiastic base and much more favorable public perception than when he left office in January 2021. He boasts the loyalty of the Right, with no further-right parties to siphon away votes.

Even with every factor in its favor, Labour underperformed in the summer election, winning a much lower majority than was expected. Though it still lost a record number of seats, the expected annihilation of the Tories didn’t take place.

Labour was also plagued by a void of enthusiasm, in contrast to the fervor that brought former Prime Minister Tony Blair to the position in 1997.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Harris campaign calls in UK Labour Party strategist

Because the Soviet Union strategists are no longer available, and Kim Jong Un wouldn't take her calls.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m LMAO at Mr Tough Guy Soyboy here:

https://x.com/ClownWorld_/status/1831383489373188211

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What an idiot, getting recorded on video means it will not go away.

https://x.com/TimRunsHisMouth/...sistance-day-1326%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy in pink short needs to practice his sprints and running form. Leaves little to be afraid of....runs like a 5 year old.

And the last video with VP Harris and seven black men in a barber shop.....by most metrics, those men were better off economically speaking under Trump. Can't say the same for Biden/Harris nor a potential Harris administration.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1831165896401821752

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Seems like there was another vehicle accident where a prominent politician walked way. Where was that Chapi... Chappa... hmmmm it escapes me.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

Intriguing, but is there any shred of corroboration for the story? A police report, witness, anything?

If not, that type of “story” can do more harm than good, especially if when push comes to shove the Kamala camp comes up with something showing she wasn’t in town at the time, etc.

*ETA*

Appears to be bogus. Website that put it out was set up just last month and is no longer active. No record of “KBSF” news organization, and as I noted above no supporting info provided.

More info on it here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cy4ye15le8xo

Another site also calling it fake and citing it being spread by “pro-trump” and “pro-Russian” websites.

https://observers.france24.com...is-and-a-hit-and-run

Of course I wouldn’t put it past the rottencrats to be behind it themselves just to then point at it and scream “Russian disinformation” and “Trump election interference”!

Such an obvious fake, I would think anyone pro- Trump or pro-Russia would make it a touch more believable…

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Flipped thru CNN and watched Kaitlan Collins gloating about Dick Cheney endorsing Kamala. How senile is he at this point? All of the news articles are using file photos from 2022 and he didn't look well then. If he hasn't been out of the house for 2 years then I don't give his endorsement any credence.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
Flipped thru CNN and watched Kaitlan Collins gloating about Dick Cheney endorsing Kamala. How senile is he at this point? All of the news articles are using file photos from 2022 and he didn't look well then. If he hasn't been out of the house for 2 years then I don't give his endorsement any credence.

She should embrace his endorsement, maybe even go hunting with him…

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
FOXNEWS.COM: Alan Dershowitz leaves Democratic Party, cites DNC: 'I was disgusted'

Prominent attorney Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers that make up the ranks of the party and the recent Democratic National Convention in which Vice President Kamala Harris became the party's presidential nominee.

Speaking with radio host Zev Brenner on "Talkline with Zev Brenner," Dershowitz cited the DNC, which he said gave legitimacy to anti-Israel speakers, and anti-Israel protesters outside the gathering.

"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

ROSAL

Damn, they are driving away even the most ardent loyalists.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:

As unpopular as Cheney was, I’d say this is a gift to Trump. Only deep staters liked Cheney by the end of W’s presidency and the left despised him. What a meaningless endorsement by an irrelevant deep stater.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5615 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post