SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
So a white guy, huh?

And a Jew to boot. That's going to go over well with the commies.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
And the Muslim community

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
That's going to go over well with the commies.

It may not go over well, but they'll still get out and vote. This is one of their greatest strengths. Unlike some Republicans who vote (or worse, don't vote at all) based upon a Quixotic ideal, Dems are much more willing to hold their nose and pull the lever for their party's less than perfect candidate.

Posts: 3562 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
F*** The White Women, so much for inclusion, Kamala,

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...essage-past-rhetoric

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching Biden just vacantly standing there, appearing completely disconnected, I cant help wondering why China has not moved against Taiwan.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16379 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Maybe we should chip in a send a thesaurus to them?

Kamala won’t fall for it. She knows dinosaurs are extinct. That includes the Thesaurus though DNA might still be viable unburdened by what has been.

You know, there is a Camarasaurus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16897 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Yes, but that was a herbivore. She's a meat eater Wink

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16632 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, but that was a herbivore.

That explains the word salads. Wink

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16897 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
^^^

Good one

Posts: 6503 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/s...rated-180926127.html

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is going on right now is pure, 100% gaslighting. Notice how Harris has not once, submitted herself to a one-on-one interview since Biden dropped out, press conference, etc. Because the Dems knows she will fuck up, they are currently utilizing a version of Biden's basement strategy, avoiding a direct approach to the media access, everything is scripted. Her campaign is not based on issues, since Harris/Biden has failed on everything on the plate, but trying to psychologically convince the voters that she is the Chosen One, they are already alluding to "Kamala Mania" now. And it is a lie.

But it is all tricks, mirrors and deflection. They have nothing. I subscribe to the opinions in this piece, that "Republicans approach this election with their strongest candidate since Reagan’s 1984 49-state Electoral College blowout, the only one beside Nixon to achieve this." And that "Democrats are sleepwalking into November with their weakest candidate ever." Nothing in the fundamentals have changed, she is as bad as Biden.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posted back on p. 24. Wink

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Nothing in the fundamentals have changed, she is as bad as Biden.

Totally agree. They both blow, although in different fashions.

Q

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Dang.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17621 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hey, kamala, I tell you what. I'll instead donate to you a nice bold pearl necklace. How'd that be?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/AB84/status/1818...sistance-day-1292%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Yes, but that was a herbivore. She's a meat eater Wink

More like a meat fluffer.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post