SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Say what you will, but she ran as "the first Asian-Pacific DA" in the 2003 SF DA race, and was later sworn in as "the first Indian-American senator" in 2017.

But yes, now she's black. We got it. Which is NOT African-American. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6362 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
stoic-one, you said a mouthful!!!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39218 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's a distraction. Why waste tome time on it?

Who on the Democrat voting side are going to have their mind/vote changed for any of this?

Choose battles wisely.

(Phicksed speling)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44444 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
While I think she's a race hustler, but not as bad as Al or Jesse, to be honest, her dad is Jamaican.

The Jamaican population is anywhere from 75-90% African but from the West Coast. Kamala's race supporters are associating ancestral roots from Africa, as though having any roots in Africa makes you black.

The people from Libya and Egypt are dark skinned but they aren't black like the people from other African countries.

While its interesting, the race hustling is below Trump and he should just let it go. People see through her already.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Would her fanfare be Hail to the Fluffer?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
She’d claim to be 10% Martian if she thought that Martian votes were out there.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9432 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The color of her skin or her ethnicity is the least of my concerns about Kamala. I’m way more concerned about her and her father’s ties to known Marxists and members of the Communist Party. That’s what I wish the media would report on and cover. I’m sure there is plenty of material there.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Largefarva, this is my wife's daily rant, as it was when it looked like Biden would be on the ticket:
Forget talking about age! Forget Karala Hamas' race! Concentrate on how awful they are on the issues--everything they've "accomplished" has been awful for the country.

Posts: 18347 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The ONLY comeback concerning Kamala's race should be, "the only race I'm concerned about is the Presidential race, next trick question please.".

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34387 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Hecklers should start wearing kneepads to her rallies.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/austerrewyatt1/s.../1819141661479653713

Wyatt
@austerrewyatt1
Here is Kamala's Ancestry because I am tired of hearing about it. Harris is pretending ( Lying) to be african American, SO that is what MSM ( liars) says she is. Her mother was intentionally trying to subvert U.S. law by various means to get Kamala "legal."

Kamala Devi Harris, Born October 20th 1964 as Kamala Iyer Harris, was the Daughter of Donald Jasper Harris (Father 8/23/1938) and Shyamala Gopalan (Mother 12/7/1938)

On her maternal side, Kamala’s Mother Shamala was the daughter of Painganadu Venkataraman Gopalan (Grandfather 1911) and Rajam Rajah (Grandmother 1923)

Her Grandfather Painganadu was son of Venkataraman Iyer Gopalan (Great G.F.) and Seethalakshmi Iyer (Great G.M.).

Her Grandmother Rajam was the daughter Maruthukud V (Great G.F) and Meenakshi R Aiyar (Great G.M. 1980) All recorded Ancestors on Kamala’s maternal side are from India.

On her Paternal side, Kamala’s father’s Donald was the son of Oscar Joseph Harris (Grandfather 04/05/1914) and Beryl Christie Finegan (Grandmother 1921)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandfather’s Side:

Oscar was the Son of Joseph Alexander Harris (Great Grandfather 4/24/1871) and Christiana Brown (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Joseph was the son of James Henny Harris (G.G. Grandfather) and Elizabeth (Eliza) Brown (G.G. Grandmother 1834)

James is descendant of Thomas Harris (G.G.G. Grandfather 1784) of England and Catherine Jane Watson (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas Brown (G.G.G. Grandfather 1816) of Scotland and Mary Ann Taylor (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Christiana was the Daughter of Hamilton Brown (G.G. Grandfather 11/9/1833) and Jessian Prince (G.G. Grandmother 1844)

Hamilton Brown was to the son of Kate Williams (English Decent and Hamilton Brown Sr. (G.G.G. Grandfather 1776) from Ireland.

Jessian was the daughter of William Prince (G.G.G Grandfather of English Decent) and Sahra Forbes (G.G.G. Grandmother)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandmother’s Side:

Beryl Was the daughter of Patrick Alhanasous Finnegan (Great Grandfather 1882) and Orah Iris Allen (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Patrick was the Son of Patrick Finnegan (G.G. Grandfather 1843) From Ireland and Mary Watson (G.G. Grandmother 1836) from Ireland.

Orah was the daughter of John Allen (G.G. Grandfather 1858) and Joanna Elizabeth Moses (G.G. Grandmother 1868)

John Allen and Joanna relationship is where it gets more difficult to track

Joanna is the Daughter of Peter Moses (G.G.G. Grandfather 1920) the Son of Charles A. Moses (G.G.G.G Grandfather 1798)

Joanna Married Alfred Augustus McCook (1864) on May 2nd 1894 after the birth of Orah, McCook’s lineage is traced back through John McCook who’s family Linage is from Ireland.

However, I could find no ancestry before 1858 for John Allen.

This leaves Kamala’s Ancestry as follows:

Mom's Side:

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

GF/FM 100% Indian -> Mother Indian -> Kamala 50% Indian

Dad's Side

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Scottish

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM English

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

Out of the 16 Paternal Ancestor, 11 are from United Kingdom (34.375%) and (5) are not confirmed (15.625%)

Looking at Photos it appears Christiana Brown (Kamala’s Great Grand Mother, Miss Chrishy, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is of of mixed decent.

Looking at Photos it appears Orah Irish Allen (Kamala’s other Great Grand Mother, Miss Iris, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is also of mixed decent.

This would mean Kamala is 50% Indian, & 37.5% European, & 12.5% Jamaican.

There you now know.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
What's the point of that? In the big picture.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
The point, I think, is the insanity of identity politics.

"Pick me, because I'm part of this special group!" That's crap.

We all know we should be choosing based on policy, not on personality or "identity" or other unrelated characteristics.

Regardless the arena, we succeed when we pick leaders who are capable rather than leaders who exhibit particular appearances.

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really really am looking forward to a debate between Trump and Harris. I'm going to treat it like a big sporting event and I will BBQ and make nachos. I might invite friends over.

Posts: 796 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
She has no content of character to play up, so they are working with what they have.

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
What's the point of that? In the big picture.

https://x.com/TheCalvinCooli1/.../1819153728353849656

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, could they really be this incompetent?

Well yes, of course they could be.

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1819472944243888342

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Never heard of him

Posts: 109016 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
So a white guy, huh?

More pandering and identity politics…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post