SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Got it.

Posts: 20554 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a collection of things we have heard

https://twitter.com/i/status/1807230397052277208

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Togetherness is what it's all about, boys.

https://x.com/BigFish3000/status/1808318137705681081

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30880 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
She so dumb she thinks facial expressions that indicate prophetic speech, make it prophetic speech. She says her stupid lines, then pauses with a look that says: "That's the most brilliant shit you've ever heard, right?" She also thinks prophetic gesturing makes whatever you said prophetic. She just f-ing brilliant. Maybe she needs to dumb it down to the level of her audience.

Likely effective political speaking is at around 8th grade level. She thinks she she speaks at PHD level, but its really WTF level.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Clyburn senior wants her at the top if old Joe is removed.

Like the one said the other day, it’s a group effort to run the country. What he ment was, if Joe is senile, others do the day to day bidding for the country.

Posts: 6382 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I was clicking back and forth between CNN, MSNBC and CNBC last night, these loons are going full bore pleading for FJB to step aside and let Kamala run. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5528 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Let's all remember that, ...it takes a village. Idiot!!! Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10259 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:

I'm curious how, why, and who made James Clyburn the kingmaker. He's nothing but a racist idiot.

Posts: 20554 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fine, kick Joe to the curb, put Camel-la into the big chair and let her select a tranny with as many DEI checkboxes you can find.

America needs an giant dose of an emetic.

America needs to get the toenail producing, what she ate in 1969, technicolor rainbow throw up blues.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:

I'm curious how, why, and who made James Clyburn the kingmaker. He's nothing but a racist idiot.

Back in 2020 Biden was essentially done, his campaign showing definite signs of a death-rattle and he was soon to be out of the Primary w/ ZERO wins while Bernie Sanders was leading. Then came SC and the outspoken racist James Clyburn, and the rest is history!

This from the Washington Post:

Jim Clyburn changed everything for Joe Biden’s campaign. He’s been a political force for a long time.
By Donna M. Owens | April 1, 2020

In late February, before a coming pandemic had begun to sweep the nation, back when the Democratic primary field was crowded and it looked like former vice president Joe Biden’s campaign was hanging by a thread, congressman James E. Clyburn stood behind a lectern and began talking about fear.

“I am fearful for the future of this country,” the South Carolina lawmaker said three days before the state’s primary while urging votes for Biden. “I’m fearful for my daughters and their future and their children and their children’s future.”

Weeks later, in his office, Clyburn was less anxious. His emotional endorsement of Biden as Democrats’ proper antidote for the era of President Trump had earned him the title “kingmaker,” another notch in a long career that has made him the highest-ranking African American legislator on Capitol Hill.

It was early March, and Congress was still welcoming tour groups, so Clyburn, 79, was hosting a group of black college students, all young men who were part of Call Me Mister, the teacher training program that he had helped launch decades earlier. They were seated in his office’s conference room — a marble fireplace, a gilt-edged mirror and sparkling chandelier attesting to the congressman’s stature and a wall lined with vintage images of black men who served in Congress during Reconstruction attesting to his own place in history.

“Don’t allow your skin color or heritage to keep you from excelling,” he told them in his gravelly baritone. “Don’t let it define you or confine you.”

Clyburn knows something about defining moments. When Democrats look back on their 2020 primary, Clyburn’s endorsement of Biden will be viewed as a key inflection point, perhaps the moment that everything changed.

For Clyburn, who has served in Congress for 27 years and is majority whip, the past few months have had their own inflections. In September, he lost his wife, Emily, to whom he had been married for nearly six decades, and for the first part of this year, he saw his favored presidential candidate faltering badly.

Biden had come to South Carolina offering words of comfort at Emily’s funeral last fall — a mark of the deep friendship shared between the two men. Clyburn later watched as his old friend lost in Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada. He privately advised Biden to deliver his often-meandering message more clearly; boil it down, as preachers do. Clyburn wasn’t planning to endorse until an elderly constituent asked him who he was voting for. At that point, he publicly lent his political capital to Biden, saying: “We know Joe. But more importantly, Joe knows us.”

Former president Barack Obama once said Clyburn was “one of a handful of people who, when they speak, the entire Congress listens,” but it would have been hard to predict just how pivotal Clyburn’s words would prove.

According to Edison Research exit poll data, 56 percent of South Carolina’s Democratic primary voters were African American, and they overwhelmingly supported Biden, who won 61 percent of their vote. (Sen. Bernie Sanders lagged far behind at 17 percent.) Sixty percent of black voters cited the Clyburn endorsement as an important factor in their decision.

Biden’s win in South Carolina reverberated across the country. He won 10 states on Super Tuesday and has continued to rack up delegates. With other state primary elections delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, Biden’s delegate lead over Sanders is holding. He has Clyburn and Southern black voters to thank.

More at the link...

https://www.washingtonpost.com...70c6b2034_story.html

Were it not for James Clyburn, we would likely NOT be where we are today! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I really get the impression that zero Democrats want this cackling idiot as the historic first black female President of the United States.

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Kackles as a 911 Operator:

Kackles as a Blonde problem solving:

Kackles Got Caught In Oval Office:

And Kackles' next job:

Posts: 4052 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ She's very good! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39216 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I really get the impression that zero Democrats want this cackling idiot as the historic first black female President of the United States.

I agree, that's why this Dem dilemma is particularly entertaining to watch this Karma play out.

Posts: 23187 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I've got a hunch that Uncle Joe will use the debate performance as a reason to swap Kamala out. With a strong(er) VP choice, he'll hope to preserve his chances. I think the moderate/middle of the voter base is spooked that he'll not make it far in a second term and that leaves a moron in charge.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Loudoun VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

I agree, that's why this Dem dilemma is particularly entertaining to watch this Karma play out.

You make the assumption that the Dems aren't hypocritical enough to toss Kackle Queen under the bus. I can see them doing it without a second thought. Anything to advance the agenda.

Posts: 2055 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Should by some odd or freak chance she becomes the nominee, she will give the Republicans an endless source of campaign ads, in the form of compilations of her word salads and cackles. No taking out of context or any other deception needed.

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

But she isn’t black

Posts: 53775 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I love her favorite phrase: "What can be, unburdened by what has been." LOL.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20011 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post