SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I feel shame that these young adults are so misguided. How did we come to this? We have failed them. (Yes, I am aware that powerful forces, media, leftist "thinkers," academia, and others all have their agendas and they are not interested in promoting civilized behavior and rational thinking, but...seriously?

The idea that Israel, and not Hamas, is responsible for the tragic situation in Gaza beggars belief. How could any rational unbiased person believe this given all we've seen in the past 75 years?

Posts: 6819 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8553 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Yeah, catchy gibberish.

I think she would make a wonderful democrat presidential candidate.

Bring her right along and she can debate Trump.

Now that will be May per view gold.

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What, Canby? Unburdened by what has-been?

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What

unburdened by what

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"What can be, unburdened by what has been". Man, that's profound. Fortune cookie level profound.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm stupid, what does this saying mean? Is this something she coined or is it a quote? I'd probably just walk the other way if she was saying that to me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21179 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
"What can be, unburdened by what has been"

It literally means "We want to destroy all tradition, science, economics and culture and make a New Soviet Man...er...Woman...er...birthing person...BEEN! A new BEAN!

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
LOL at CNN

Posts: 3167 | Location: Loudoun VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
"What can be, unburdened by what has been". Man, that's profound. Fortune cookie level profound.

I know I was truly inspired and moved these deep thoughts.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
"What can be, unburdened by what has been"

It literally means "We want to destroy all tradition, science, economics and culture and make a New Soviet Man...er...Woman...er...birthing person...BEEN! A new BEAN!

The befuddling nature of her composition does conceal the poison of what she means.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We might be at the intersection of intellects.
Biden being a long-time politician, who was able to remain in office by guile, charisma and filthy activities and Harris, a political neophyte, selected for her gender and skin-color rather than any experience. She's an empty vessel, without an original thought who's only able to repeat catchy quotes and sound bites; Biden can't form any coherent thoughts or opinions, and is left with note cards full of quotations and key words.

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
If I thought she was that smart, I'd think she's trying to distance herself from goofy pedo Joe. "I'm not part of all that, uh, stuff."

But nah, she's not that smart. Just more word salad.

Posts: 7442 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is an idiot and has been proven to be more than once. Just watching her responses to softball questions back in 2020 amazes me at her idiocy and those that put her in the office she was in.

Posts: 7105 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point, what difference does it make. Neither one has been/will be running the country. A sizeable portion of the "citizens" seem to be Ok with that.

Posts: 1487 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey

This is a classic photo of someone unburdened by the thought process

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I hear they've played rock and roll on a loop to drive the prisoners batty at gitmo. Play the "can bee" speech on a loop and they'll be digging tunnels with drinking straws. But that'd bee cruel and unusual punishment.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
... the "can bee" speech ...

Confused

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's all on this page