SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MelissaDallas:
Is it just me, or does she sound like her speech is slurred? Martini lunch before speaking?

She looks impaired to me, maybe edibles.

Posts: 7405 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19436 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
KneePads claims she is "ready to serve" in case Biden goes.

quote:
“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris bluntly told the Wall Street Journal last week after Special Counsel Hur’s classified document report said Biden had a “poor” and “deteriorated” memory.

Harris claimed that everyone who works with her “walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ns-eyes-oval-office/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16492 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Harris isn’t qualified to lead a gang bang; she sure as hell isn’t capable of running the ship of state. Of course, like Biden, she won’t actually be leading anything, simply following marching orders. If she somehow managed to finagle her way in, anyone that did t fawn over her would immediately be branded a racist.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15434 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think it would be hilarious to see Harris as the President. Biden isn't running the show, and neither would this fool, but she would be thrust (he he) into the big spotlight and called upon to speak daily. It would be comedy gold. She sure as Hell isn't getting elected, or even nominated, so her brief tenure would be an extended stand-up comedy bit.

Posts: 106909 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I think it would be hilarious to see Harris as the President. Biden isn't running the show, and neither would this fool, but she would be thrust (he he) into the big spotlight and called upon to speak daily. It would be comedy gold. She sure as Hell isn't getting elected, or even nominated, so her brief tenure would be an extended stand-up comedy bit.

I am not sure what would be funnier. Her or all the liberal talking heads in media lying about how amazing she is 24/7.

JC

Posts: 1265 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
KneePads claims she is "ready to serve" in case Biden goes.

quote:
“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris bluntly told the Wall Street Journal last week after Special Counsel Hur’s classified document report said Biden had a “poor” and “deteriorated” memory.

Harris claimed that everyone who works with her “walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ns-eyes-oval-office/

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 22986 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I do believe that most of the media couldn't hold their nose and not give up in the event of a "President" Hairy Ass, I mean Harris administration.

Posts: 3887 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think if I was ever a player on the big stage of national level politics, and I was offered an opportunity to be Vice President, I would immediately refuse.
I cant think of any VP who was even remotely effective. Or not a clown.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15930 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think if I was ever a player on the big stage of national level politics, and I was offered an opportunity to be Vice President, I would immediately refuse.

John Nance Garner, VP under FDR from 1933-41, said the vice presidency was "not worth a bucket of warm piss." Big Grin

Posts: 27740 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ask Harry Truman about the position. Theodore Roosevelt. Lyndon Johnson, etc.

Posts: 106909 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten those guys.... ^^^^

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15930 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Jefferson was John Adams' vice president but the constitutional election law was different then. That and the contested results of the 1800 election resulted in the 12th Amendment.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3416 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post