SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MelissaDallas:
Is it just me, or does she sound like her speech is slurred? Martini lunch before speaking?

She looks impaired to me, maybe edibles.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
KneePads claims she is "ready to serve" in case Biden goes.

quote:
“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris bluntly told the Wall Street Journal last week after Special Counsel Hur’s classified document report said Biden had a “poor” and “deteriorated” memory.

Harris claimed that everyone who works with her “walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ns-eyes-oval-office/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Harris isn’t qualified to lead a gang bang; she sure as hell isn’t capable of running the ship of state. Of course, like Biden, she won’t actually be leading anything, simply following marching orders. If she somehow managed to finagle her way in, anyone that did t fawn over her would immediately be branded a racist.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think it would be hilarious to see Harris as the President. Biden isn't running the show, and neither would this fool, but she would be thrust (he he) into the big spotlight and called upon to speak daily. It would be comedy gold. She sure as Hell isn't getting elected, or even nominated, so her brief tenure would be an extended stand-up comedy bit.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I think it would be hilarious to see Harris as the President. Biden isn't running the show, and neither would this fool, but she would be thrust (he he) into the big spotlight and called upon to speak daily. It would be comedy gold. She sure as Hell isn't getting elected, or even nominated, so her brief tenure would be an extended stand-up comedy bit.

I am not sure what would be funnier. Her or all the liberal talking heads in media lying about how amazing she is 24/7.

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
KneePads claims she is "ready to serve" in case Biden goes.

quote:
“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris bluntly told the Wall Street Journal last week after Special Counsel Hur’s classified document report said Biden had a “poor” and “deteriorated” memory.

Harris claimed that everyone who works with her “walks away fully aware of my capacity to lead.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ns-eyes-oval-office/

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I do believe that most of the media couldn't hold their nose and not give up in the event of a "President" Hairy Ass, I mean Harris administration.

Posts: 4052 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think if I was ever a player on the big stage of national level politics, and I was offered an opportunity to be Vice President, I would immediately refuse.
I cant think of any VP who was even remotely effective. Or not a clown.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16375 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think if I was ever a player on the big stage of national level politics, and I was offered an opportunity to be Vice President, I would immediately refuse.

John Nance Garner, VP under FDR from 1933-41, said the vice presidency was "not worth a bucket of warm piss." Big Grin

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ask Harry Truman about the position. Theodore Roosevelt. Lyndon Johnson, etc.

posted Hide Post
I had forgotten those guys.... ^^^^

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16375 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Jefferson was John Adams' vice president but the constitutional election law was different then. That and the contested results of the 1800 election resulted in the 12th Amendment.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fucking what?? Roll Eyes

To me, she does not sound (or behave) sober. I wonder if she's heavily dosed on anti-anxiety meds.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1765479761856414104

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Truly hard to believe that the most powerful country in the world is led by a decrepit senile totally clueless old man and this bitch who acts and sounds like she escaped from some nut house. Smh. November 5th cannot be here soon enough.

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fucking what?? Roll Eyes

To me, she does not sound (or behave) sober. I wonder if she's heavily dosed on anti-anxiety meds.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1765479761856414104

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1765479761856414104" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 552px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Did they cut off the part at the beginning where she goes, "no, wait, wait, listen. Listen!"? Because she sounds like every friend I've ever had who had some retarded "epiphany" while drunk, and needed to tell you about it before the thought stumbled back into the fog.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
...Did they cut off the part at the beginning where she goes, "no, wait, wait, listen. Listen!"? Because she sounds like every friend I've ever had who had some retarded "epiphany" while drunk, and needed to tell you about it before the thought stumbled back into the fog...

Hahaha exactly! What a twunt

Posts: 1794 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Even when she doesn't open her mouth, the idiocy shines through. Lol.

Kackling Kamala Klaps to Puerto Rico protest song, unaware that it was directed at her

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News
Published March 24, 2024 9:04am EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris was captured on camera clapping to a Puerto Rican protest song during her visit to San Juan on Friday, stopping short once an aide translated what singers added to the lyrics.

After making remarks in Puerto Rico's capital, Harris visited the Goyoco community center in the Santurce neighborhood of San Juan where she took a tour and heard from center staff and community leaders.

The motorcade was greeted by a mix of several dozen, loud demonstrators and onlookers on the sidewalk. One held a sign that said "Kamala Harris war criminal," another called the USA and Israel "genocidal."

The vice president stopped in a courtyard within the community center where a six-person group of musicians played. Pool cameras captured Harris clapping her hands and nodding along as she watched and listened. A singer then performed accompanied by a piano. According to RNC Research, Harris was clapping until an aide next to her translated what the band was saying.

The woman standing next to Harris is Mariana Reyes, executive director at La Goyco, while the man is Frankie Miranda, Hispanic Federation president, according to The Associated Press.

"We want to know, Kamala, what did you come here for? ... Long live Free Palestine and Haiti too!" the band said, according to the account managed by the Republican National Committee.

Harris then stopped clapping and instead folded her hands and slightly nodded as the song continued.

Before visiting the community center, Harris had visited a residential home outside San Juan that was damaged during Hurricane Maria but has since been outfitted with solar panels and water tanks, through a federal program. She was joined by Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, Deputy Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Adrianne Todman, and Puerto Rico Governor Pedro Pierluisi.

"What we all need to do then is just supply the community and the talent here with the capacity and the resources. And so President Joe Biden and I have been very intentional about what we are doing for the leaders and the people and the families of Puerto Rico. So far, our administration has invested over $140 billion in Puerto Rico," Harris said, championing new innovations in making technology hurricane resistant.

"What that means for a family, a multigenerational family, which you see behind me, is extraordinary in terms of the quality of life. The part of the challenge that Puerto Rico has faced has been what we know is, is intermittent electricity and energy sources because of these extreme weather and the installation of this smart technology, including the solar panels, will allow for more consistent energy sources for the families that are here, which again, is about an upgrade on quality of life and just the well-being and the dignity of each family to be able to satisfy their basic needs," she said.

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we are all aware of her capacity to lead ... Big Grin

Posts: 4242 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

"What we all need to do then is just supply the community and the talent here with the capacity and the resources. And so President Joe Biden and I have been very intentional about what we are doing for the leaders (emphasis mine) and the people and the families of Puerto Rico. So far, our administration has invested over $140 billion in Puerto Rico," Harris said, championing new innovations in making technology hurricane resistant.

HOLY PORK BARREL, BATMAN!

$140 Billion? Is that for real?

Posts: 16167 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post