SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wow! Much wisdom, so inspire

Posts: 5528 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Many have wondered why there are no crows within 50 miles of the nations capital? Frown

Posts: 11878 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
The majority of domestic flights do not have accessible restrooms.

You're gonna need a bigger plane.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12663 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
She’s a national treasure for sure, and thank goodness she and FJB are going to be fixing this important and pressing matter once and for all. . .

“The majority of domestic flights do not have accessible restrooms. This is absolutely unacceptable. Our Administration will soon announce a solution to help end this inequity.”

. . .as further reported over at Townhall.

That's just great. Runway incursions and near misses are off the charts and there are around 1,500 vacant ATC positions but the crappers will be accessible!

Posts: 7385 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Since she did such a great job on her border project and Pete B must be tied up, shes now taken on latrine duty.

As bad as he may be, just hope for the Presidents good health for the next year and a half.

Posts: 9792 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

“The majority of domestic flights do not have accessible restrooms. This is absolutely unacceptable. Our Administration will soon announce a solution to help end this inequity.”

Last checked...Sky High Airlines never took-off, neither did Soul Plane. What passenger flights DON'T have restroom facilities? Even the regional puddle-jumpers have a closet to piss in. Unless she's flying in a Beechcraft, Twin Otter or, a Dornier, she's full of shit....again.

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Last checked...Sky High Airlines never took-off, neither did Soul Plane. What passenger flights DON'T have restroom facilities? Even the regional puddle-jumpers have a closet to piss in. Unless she's flying in a Beechcraft, Twin Otter or, a Dornier, she's full of shit....again.
The key word is accessible. I read that to mean handicap accessible restrooms.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Addled slunt...

Kacking Kamala's back-of-the-cereal-box explanation of AI

"I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing." Uh huh Roll Eyes "First of all, it's two letters..."

OK, good, good. I got that. Roll Eyes

"So to reduce it down to its most simple point..." No, you already did that. Roll Eyes "...this is part of the issue that we have here is thinking about what is going into a decision, and then whether that decision is actually legitimate and reflective of the needs and the life experiences of all the people."

Legitimate and reflective of the needs and life experiences of the people. OK thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe it's a good idea after all if you concentrate on airplane toilets.

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Bitch is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Lol.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1679988366618624000

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A. She's not "black." Mother is Indian, father is Jamaican.

B. Thank God she has not borne any children.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Bitch is truly a gift that keeps on giving. Lol.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1679988366618624000

[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Pretty sure killing children has always been part of their solution.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I think reducing population was a Freudian slip.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Harris & Biden are walking, talking Republican Campaign ads.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
She out dumbs herself every time she opens her mouth.

But unfortunately she is still probably speaking over the heads of her voting base.

Even with any oral skills she might have, I’m flabbergasted with the level to which she has risen. It just boggles my mind.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13081 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recall becoming aware of her when we lived in Vegas. (2009-2019). As she rose to power in CA politics I saw her as one that scared me due to her hard leftist ideology and that she could be packaged as the female version of FBHO.
I don't recall her being so freaking incoherent in her ramblings early on. Maybe I am just forgetting how bad she was?
Leaves me wondering if she has her own medical issues going on.

Posts: 2055 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
She out dumbs herself every time she opens her mouth.

She has demonstrated "some" expertise at those times in the past................ Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
As bad as he may be, just hope for the Presidents good health for the next year and a half.

Biden isn't going to be re-elected. I doubt that he will even make it through a campaign.

But... Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis is obviously pretty bad if she can't convince the cabinet that Joe is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

Section 4

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24571 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis is obviously pretty bad if she can't convince the cabinet that Joe is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

Section 4

{snip}

Boy, oh boy! Wouldn't that give people a chance to shout about "insurrection!" Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13854 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Holy Crap! She had a moment of clarity and basically indicted Bidenomics. Lol.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1684978211807997953

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post