SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Did he make his own revolver? Does anyone recognize the make?

Posts: 5921 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
It's a 3D printed gun from a video game.

Posts: 1538 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
Did he make his own revolver? Does anyone recognize the make?

Pg 51:

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Elon Musk continues to amaze, entertain, and trigger.

Check ANY news source today for the story and pic of the two “guns” on his nightstand. Left is triggered as expected. Joke is on them, it’s a flintlock and a fake gamer sci-fi revolver model that doesn’t even have a trigger

Big Grin

Good info on the “guns” here:

https://freerangeamerican.us/e...-guns-bedside-table/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Elon Musk gives Kanye West the boot from Twitter over offensive posts: 'I tried my best'

It seems that most people in our society equate musical talent or acting ability or being really good at running with a little ball, with a high degree of intelligence and I'm here to tell you that it just ain't so. Plenty of fine actors are stupid- Robert DeNiro for instance, and I'm not just saying that because he's a Trump hater. If you've ever listened to DeNiro being interviewed, he comes across as not too bright. During one of the brilliant Truman Capote's appearances on The Tonight Show, Capote told Carson that he felt Marlon Brando to be one of the greatest actors, but that we was "dumb as a rock."

You're not smart, Mr. West, though the fawning people you surround yourself with tell you every day how brilliant you are. Do yourself a favor, man, and stop digging for a while.

And by the way- what's with adults- grown men- calling this dolt "Ye"? Are you freakin' 14 years old? Listen to yourself, for God's sake,

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the Infowars West interview mentioned in this clip, but if you don't think West is a loon...

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Infowars West interview

Word is he suffers from bipolar disorder, a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings, where a person can go through emotional highs that border on mania and lows, which result in depression.

Maybe he's off his meds, and WTF is it with the full cover face mask, does he have plans to rob a bank or store after the show?

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bipolar or not, I am tired of people automatically assuming that someone with a remarkable musical ability must be highly intelligent.

Sorry, no. West just makes up shit as he goes along (including interviews) and because people hearing his bullshit don't undertsand what he's saying (because it's nonsense and gibberish), they assume that it must be a failing on their part. That must be what it is, because West is talented and therefore, he's highly intelligent. Nope.

This asshole's mental growth seems to have stopped halfawy through his teenage years.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Word is he suffers from bipolar disorder, a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings, where a person can go through emotional highs that border on mania and lows, which result in depression.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok. But that is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy. He has a Personality Disorder as well, and I doubt he has superior intelligence.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I've had the privilege to work with and get to know, at least in part, some people in the music industry who are incredibly brilliant; genius, even. However, it has been my observation that this wondrous gift they've been given has left them deficient in many, if not most other areas. At the very least, they aren't very social, or tend to have some bizarre and off-putting personality quirks.

I don't know that Kanye is up in those ranks. I don't think he could sit and have even a technical discussion about music with the folks I'm thinking of, and not because he's socially inept.

On a serious note, does this mean black people can be racist now? Can we finally just respond to that with "but Kanye loves Hitler"?

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think Kanye is off his meds and has been for a while, and we are now starting to see the results of this.

My guess is when he was married to that Kardashian chick, she made sure he was taking them, but once she was out of the picture, he said “screw it I don’t need them” like many mentally ill people often think.

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
The Five says they will pass it on or break in when he makes his statement.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5721 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oooh, delicious! Razz

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I think Kanye is off his meds and has been for a while, and we are now starting to see the results of this.

My guess is when he was married to that Kardashian chick, she made sure he was taking them, but once she was out of the picture, he said “screw it I don’t need them” like many mentally ill people often think.

Or he was just infected by Kardashian flu. Lamar Odom ran to Vegas for a weekend of coke and whores and almost died getting them out of his system, and don't forget Bruce Jenner...

Posts: 4439 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well they botched the release, the sections stopped and began repeating. People are roasting them for it.

Wait until tomorrow, it will be easier to read.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson summarized them. He happened to catch James Woods on the phone. He is gonna sue the DNC. His career was ruined by the creeps at Twittter.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Woods was the first one I thought of. I hope he wins bigly.

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Well they botched the release, the sections stopped and began repeating. People are roasting them for it.

Wait until tomorrow, it will be easier to read.

This is a bit easier for now:

https://thepostmillennial.com/...y?utm_campaign=64487

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Twitter has exponentially more people being exposed to the truth than any tv based msm source could possibly hope for. AND they have no power of censorship anymore. Things are going to get very interesting indeed.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They took what some called a conspiracy theory about collusion between the Democrats and social media to manipulate the election and documented it as fact tonight.

That's not a bad start at all. Definitely looking forward to future installments.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post