SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Wonderful evening watching FOX this Friday with Musk releasing more and more on the Dems. I love knowing they are squirming right now.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7065 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I checked Twitter this morning. The leftists seem to be slowing down on rage posting while Mr. Musk’s supporters are coming out in droves.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32003 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Congressman James Comer, KY, House Oversight Committee on Fox this morning says he will haul former Twitter Execs in front of Congress to explain themselves.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can see the confusion in the following lengthy exchange, which ends up including Gadde and former Trust and safety chief Yoel Roth. Comms official Trenton Kennedy writes, “I'm struggling to understand the policy basis for marking this as unsafe”
Jesus! Even in their private communications, they were full of shit! You're "struggling to understand"?? No you're not. What you are, is uncomfortable with the size and blatancy of the lies you guys are telling, so just fucking come out and SAY IT!

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twitter should have the same paper trail on how they covered and covered up the COVID discussion and a litany of other subjects and events.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I imagine Musk will get to that.

As for the Biden laptop coverup- it's just too much to assimilate right now. The way Musk and Taibbi are publishing the facts - in Twitter's short format- is not helping matters. It's like trying to read a long novel, two sentences at a time.

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
The leftists at work told me I was basically full of shit.
Well here it is.
Unfortunately HR will put a stop to me saying ANYTHING to them.
And do NOTHING to them for spouting their shit to me. I've tried.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It’s nice to see the truth finally begin come out. I’ve backed off of politics BIG TIME over the past few months though I do follow Elon Musk’s adventures because I find him to be an incredibly interesting person. It is fascinating to watch one of the left’s biggest echo chambers collapse upon the enormous weight of its own bullshit. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Musk has owned Twitter for barely five weeks. This is just the beginning. The things all the terminally dishonest leftists feared, are coming to pass.

come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Musk has owned Twitter for barely five weeks. This is just the beginning. The things all the terminally dishonest leftists feared, are coming to pass.

The world sure has changed in the last 5 weeks with an election and Musk buying Twitter!

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^It's a shame Musk hadn't closed the acquisition of Twitter five MONTHS ago rather than five weeks ago!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much they tried to purge in the weeks leading up to the buyout?

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
One of the things we learned last night was the Democrat National Committee's (and Biden) direct involvement in censoring James Woods, who was eventually banned from Twitter. And the man is not going to lie low, he is going to sue the DNC.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ship-of-james-woods/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Screaming Cockatoo… you’re a musician, a good one by all accounts.

Write a ballad about the new Sheriff in town, Elon Musk, and he defends TRUTH and FREEDOM.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32003 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
One of the things we learned last night was the Democrat National Committee's (and Biden) direct involvement in censoring James Woods, who was eventually banned from Twitter. And the man is not going to lie low, he is going to sue the DNC.

Hate to say it, but this is where we are...Get ready for a Secret Service visit, and FBI/DOJ to target James Woods for his 'I'm coming for you' comment...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
The thing is, we all knew with certainty that these platforms were censoring truthful free speech in order to influence the election. Anyone who made any effort to look into the issues could easily see what was going on.

It was known that the Democrat elite were working hand in hand with tech doing this.

We shouldn't give people a pass on calling us conspiracy nuts. We have been proven right, once again.

TDS and ingrained prejudice against conservatives is what caused them to willfully participate in silencing free speech. I'm talking about very large numbers of average citizens here. Coworkers, family, neighbors, and celebrities.

We need to point it out to them.

Posts: 9726 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
But we're still faced with the fact that the "truth" is still only what the MSM says it is and nothing more. Who (that didn't already kind of know it) is going to find out about this and how? And if they do, will they care. They're so conditioned they still won't believe it's true. The American public is deaf and dumb and it's no accident.

Posts: 21345 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[FLASH_VIDEO]title="The Twitter Files... MASSIVE Damage Control!" [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Styx was in rare on this topic. Smile

Nice is overrated

Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Screaming Cockatoo… you’re a musician, a good one by all accounts.

Write a ballad about the new Sheriff in town, Elon Musk, and he defends TRUTH and FREEDOM.

HA! I might just!