SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 193
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Something interesting I saw, former Trump administration chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense, Kash Patel, said in an interview on FNC this morning that the NorKs have fired more missiles over Japan in the last year than during all 4 years combined of President Trump’s presidency. Nobody’s afraid of Brandon.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="401" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mhkr9TAcFEA" title="YouTube video player" width="713"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]
That was all excellent news. Looks like the russian bear aint too scarey. They gonna earn it by golly. I've been thinking all along as I see their military, if we fought them, it just wouldn't be fair. Hope these guys post another video.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Skull Leader: Those two appear to know what they're about.

Found out who the one guy is (the guy on the left, I assume?): Robert Terkla. Started out as an 11B (infantryman), became an Army sniper (those guys are bad-ass), and served with Seal Team 3.

Didn't catch who his guest is, but he, likewise, appears to know what he's about.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
(T-shirt pic)

I'd buy that shirt in a skinny minute, especially if the $ would go to help the Ukranian citizens.

God bless America.

Posts: 13883 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Road signs have been changed to say "Welcome to hell". Those people are crazy and mean it.

https://twitter.com/KyivPost/s...216956780547/photo/1

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
(T-shirt pic)

I'd buy that shirt in a skinny minute, especially if the $ would go to help the Ukranian citizens.

For those interested.

https://fakemaskworldwide.com/ukraine-rwsgfy-t-shirt/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^If you're interested...Today's Discount Code for 35% Off --> MASKNAZI

Actually, it's a 'Today Only!' code from yesterday, but apparently it's still working Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
This is only the second video I've watched from YouTuber Speak the Truth, so I'm still trying to decide if it's a source worth relying on. Robert seems like a nice enough guy, with combat experience, but I'm not sure he has the high level strategic analysis that I prefer, or the presentation skills to clearly communicate a briefing. He's just a touch too excitable and imprecise for my taste. There is another combat vet that sometimes appears with him who seems a bit more seasoned and measured with a more experienced analysis of combat operations.

IF his Intel is accurate, the Russians are bringing in Chechen forces as sort of shock troops, which may bring another level of ugly to the ground fighting. He is also reporting that a Chechen general was killed shortly after arriving in country, and a Russian Major has been taken prisoner by Ukrainian forces.

@ 16 minute video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=072m4F9RIoA

I'm also new to the YouTuber S2 Underground channel but, so far, these guys seem to put out a much higher level of strategic level Intel and analysis.

Among the new sanctions imposed, some Russian banks have been shut off from the SWIFT global banking system and all Russian aircraft have been denied access to EU airspace, both of which are potentially significant, but some of the details are unclear at this point.

Reportedly, there is some behind-the-scenes dissension going on in highest levels of the Russian sphere of politics, with some unhappy oligarchs. It has been reported that a high level financial director for a top Russian energy producer was discovered to have committed "suicide".

The government has asked Ukrainians to turn off their cell phones, using them only in emergencies, to limit Russian forces ability to locate and target large groups. There are traffic jams caused by fleeing refugees and a nation wide gas shortage.

@ 22 minute video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhwakm121c

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
IF his Intel is accurate, the Russians are bringing in Chechen forces as sort of shock troops, which may bring another level of ugly to the ground fighting.

Not a clue about the YouTuber, but there do seem to be Chechen troops in Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...-ukraine-2022-02-26/

Also, the Russians are apparently playing up the details of Chechen involvement and Chechen brutality in a propaganda push.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022...-propaganda-ukraine/

ALSO, also, the Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, is getting a lot of shit for wearing $1,500 Prada boots with his official issue dictator pseudo-military uniform to address Chechen special forces troops, which is so, so funny, and so, SO fucked-up oligarchy Russia.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world...raine-speech/2516300

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My alma mater, Utah State University, has a player from the Ukraine on the men’s basketball team. Part of the student section did this tonight to support him and the Ukraine during the game.

Posts: 12579 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Another view of the student section.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
ALSO, also, the Chechen leader, Ramzan Kadyrov, is getting a lot of shit for wearing $1,500 Prada boots with his official issue dictator pseudo-military uniform to address Chechen special forces troops, which is so, so funny, and so, SO fucked-up oligarchy Russia.
Why in the world would anyone notice this, how would they know this, and why should anyone care?

Posts: 109090 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
Why in the world would anyone notice this, how would they know this, and why should anyone care?

Well they look pretty fucking ridiculous, hard not to notice when they look like they came out of Gene Simmons’ Kiss wardrobe trunk.

ETA : Link to the ridiculous “combat boots”.

https://www.saksfifthavenue.co...AvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell the difference between Prada boots and Converse All Stars. Also, I couldn't recognize the colors "mauve" or "ecru" if my life depended on it. I'm a man. I acknowledge primary colors only. What is this? A war or a fucking fashion show?

Tha fuck??

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
How chic!

Posts: 11206 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't have known they were Prada from Redwings either. I am sure what got peoples attention initially is the 4” platform sole.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[QUOTE
Why in the world would anyone notice this, how would they know this, and why should anyone care?[/QUOTE]

I think it shows insecurity. He looks short but the boot's soles look like they add a couple of inches to his height. I very well may be wrong but, as a former haberdasher, that's what I immediately thought.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just hope that this "spotting of the footwear" was made by a woman. That's not too much to ask, is it? I don't want some guy asking me about my "darling khakis."

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Well, I had to look close after the original post before I saw it. But, once I did, it really jumps out. But then, I sold dress shoes, work boots, etc. for several years while in college.

I was thinking he looked like Castro at first. I still do for that matter.