SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your current indoor temp?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your current indoor temp? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
69 now but only because I got tired of the wives 65. Bedroom stays @60-62 in the winter.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
Jebus. Not judging but some of you peeps need to acclimatize if you have the ability to do so.

68 in the winter normally, 66 currently because we are at -9.

76-78 in the summer, have dropped to 74 before.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
66 degrees inside, 22 degrees outside.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
63 My favorite time of year. My shop might be a tiny bit warmer Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
65-69 now. Around 70 in the summer. I have solar, so I don’t give a damn about cranking the AC.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17294 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This past week I've been keeping it around 65-66 during the day. Lower it at night.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
The heat pump is set at 67 in the winter & 76 in the summer.

We fire up the wood stove when the temperature is in the 30's or below. That keeps the great room in the low to mid 70's.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Live just outside Raleigh. Heater rarely kicks on during the day (set to kick off at 68 degrees). Temp in the house is 68-70 depending on the room (ceiling height and number of window).

It's about 2:30 PM and outside temp is 38.

LOL, I hit send and then heard the heat kick on.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It just hit 80˚ in the house -- 89˚ outside.

I turned the air conditioning on to cool it down a couple degrees.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30715 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigseller2000
posted Hide Post
65 during the day. 60 at night
75 in summer day, 72 at night

Posts: 792 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: November 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thermostat is set for 68, but it's frequently near 80... I keep stoking the woodstove. Smile

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2072 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have radiant concrete tiled floors, used to keep the thermostat at 68, but this year, as I'm getting old, I set it up to 70. That's the first floor (kitchen, my bathroom, and the living room.

2nd floor is our bedroom, bathroom and laundry/closet kept at 65.

Third floor is my daughter's bedroom, bath and closet kept at 68. That's winter temps.

Summer we run window shakers as needed.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both thermostats set to 61.

I have been outside working most of the day, shoveling snow for neighbors and doing stuff around our house.

Currently 31 deg with a 14 mph wind. Sitting by a fire in the chiminea drinking coffee and enjoying the snow and birds.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post