SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your current indoor temp?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your current indoor temp? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
73 FH here. Not terrible. 69 would be better Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19225 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
74 degf

Posts: 1073 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
73 summer, 71 winter.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
74 F, with 69% humidity indoors.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
75*F

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
73°

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
73 FH here. Not terrible. 69 would be better Smile

Brrr. My lack of body fat has caused me to raise my indoor temperature. 75° when I'm asleep at night, 77° during the day.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
70°F

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
76 Summer, 64 Winter

Posts: 6502 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Assuming ya'all running A/C?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19225 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
71 summer 68 winter

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
72. No A/C needed today.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16116 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
74 with no A/C

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Assuming ya'all running A/C?

Yes sir, we just had an 'unprecedented' heat wave. Haven't seen on like since the last one just like it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
78 but it's different here

Posts: 8151 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
69 day, 66 night

Posts: 17902 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
70 degrees with central AC.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5293 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
As someone who has lived all over the country, I’ve found the answer to be highly dependent on ambient temp and ambient humidity.

When I lived in the Upper Midwest, I kept the AC on 68 because it felt good, the AC Ran enough to reduce the humidity, and I could afford it.

Here in Houston, I keep it 73 because it feels good, the AC runs enough to knock down the humidity, and I can afford it (I live in an energy efficient 3 year old home and my electric bills are lower than when I lived in a 1000 sq ft smaller home that I kept 76. I was the 1st owner in it too and it was energy efficient by 2005 standards). I was in the hospital for 3 days last week and froze my arse off because they kept it 68.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23308 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
74 summer and 71 winter

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post