SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
by some miracle I got it in 4. Just lucky.

Good day for me since the other game I play daily ( guess the country https://worldle.teuteuf.fr/ ) I got on the first guess.

5 today
Been playing worldle for a while, with much better stats that wordle.
30 on the first guess out of 157 days played

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it in six today. Fifth guess had all letters in yellow.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Started using a new first word that is supposed to be better than the one I've been using, but damn it really seems to make things more difficult.

But, I did get today's in 3, so maybe it's working.

Posts: 6557 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Third try to start another wet weekend.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today, had to get in a throwaway word which got me closer.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Third try for me today. Had it narrowed to 2 likely words after my first guess and chose the wrong one.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
5 today. Too many possibilities.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
3 this morning...and in hindsight, should have been two

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The standard (for me) 4.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Another 3

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Took 5 today.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My BIL got me started on Worldle a short while back. I'm really enjoying it. Where are y'all playing? I'm playing the one on the New York Times website.

Posts: 418 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Two today. Got 3 greens for initial test word.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnDFW:
My BIL got me started on Worldle a short while back. I'm really enjoying it. Where are y'all playing? I'm playing the one on the New York Times website.

yup, I have this bookmarked: https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

I'm not real good at it. I feel good if I get the word at all Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnDFW:

yup, I have this bookmarked: https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

I'm not real good at it. I feel good if I get the word at all Smile

Worldle, not Wordle. Country guessing, instead of words.

I use this one: worldle.teuteuf.fr

posted Hide Post
Wordle 800 4/6 today 8.28.2023

Posts: 418 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Took all six tries. I could see a lot of people busting out today.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 today & wasn't confident in that last guess. Got lucky.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Busted today. too many similar words

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post