SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3 today - my first 2 guesses gave me a couple of letters and eliminated all but 1 vowel which made it pretty obvious.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6774 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
got it on the last guess.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11072 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 again today. Narrowed down to the only option after 3 guesses.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4 today.

I should have gotten it in 3, but wasn't using my head. I plugged in a relatively rare word because I couldn't think of anything else. It was only after I got 4 out of 5 letters that I realized I'd overlooked the correct, and much more common, word. Frown

Posts: 6554 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Stumbled into all the letters after 3 tries so easily gotten in four.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3593 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Took 5 and only because a word that worked suddenly popped into my head.

Posts: 3593 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Again I got it on the last guess. There was one letter that had many possibilities and I kept guessing the wrong one until the very end.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11072 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Routine 4 today

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Same here.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Tough one today, took 5.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
All 6 today, tough one

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15921 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Tough one today, took 5.
Same here. Lucky for me I got it at all.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
All 6 today, tough one

6 also.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
6 here too

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3. For some reason, I was thinking about Hawaii and it clicked.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18085 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Six today. Not a hard word, just guessed wrong a lot.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Six today. Not a hard word, just guessed wrong a lot.

Five. I know what you mean.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
6 too many options for words.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21078 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18085 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 today, I had 4 letters after 2 guesses, none in the right place. Narrowed it down to two choices and guessed the wrong of the two but landed all 4 letters in the right spot.

Current streak hit 80.