SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Ha! First try!

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Ha! First try!

Hah I expect we'll see a couple of these today.
It's a popular 1st word.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1564 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
2nd word for me, crazy to see 5 greens on 1 guess.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Ha! First try!

Hah I expect we'll see a couple of these today.
It's a popular 1st word.
I likewise expected some to get it in 1.

My day will come. But 3 today.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
2nd word for me, crazy to see 5 greens on 1 guess.

It took me a second to realize what happened. At first, I thought i did something wrong and the puzzle glitched.

Posts: 11590 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like some others I went with a starter word today that I often (not always) use. I got it on the first try. That's a first!

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ha! First try!

Congrats!

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4. Guess I need a new starter word.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Like some others I went with a starter word today that I often (not always) use. I got it on the first try. That's a first!

Congrats!

I always use the same starter word. One of these days it will be the one. Razz

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
It is one of the starter words I use but not the one I used today. I got it on 4.

Current streak hit 90 today. Not sure if I’m more impressed to get 90 in a row or that I haven’t forgotten to play in the last 90 days.

Posts: 3023 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ha! First try!

Same. I knew one day my starter word would hit, lol.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 964 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Came to check how many first guesses were today. Cool

I got it on the second guess after having one yellow letter on first guess.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21103 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me too. my regular first word. I also thought it was some kind of glitch!

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
5. but I was trying to do it quickly.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11086 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 2 today. Smile

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 for me today.

Posts: 3023 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
5. Luck wasn't with me.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Once again 4.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
4 today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11086 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
2 today!

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post