SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Today was a "2 Day" so I'm pretty pleased with myself. Big Grin

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Could have been 4 but I needed 5.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18088 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 seems to be my number most of the time

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
4 seems to be my number most of the time

Mine as well, including again today.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
4 today. I had a 50/50 chance to get it in 3, but I chose the wrong letter.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

+1

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

+1

+2 Wink

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 for me as well.

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
busted today. I bet I'm not alone.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
5, but had to think out of the box

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
5, but had to think out of the box

same here. difficult word.

Posts: 572 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 today, was 1 letter off on guess 5. Tough one.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Could have had it in 3 if I had gone with my gut instinct but tried two more (I thought) likely choices before I tried the correct one.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 today again, had the last four letters in place on guess 3.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
4 today for me.

Posts: 6557 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Busted.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
by some miracle I got it in 4. Just lucky.

Good day for me since the other game I play daily ( guess the country https://worldle.teuteuf.fr/ ) I got on the first guess.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Thrashed around and got it in 4 today.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3 today. Pretty sure I remember this word before.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Forgot yesterday. Four today.