SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Today in 4, WAG.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
busted today. my brain just couldn't get there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Took me 4.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
4 today.

I'm kind of surprised I got it at all. The wife did not and is not happy. "That is not a word!" Confused

Posts: 6565 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Took me five guesses and a little cursing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three today, no complaints about the word.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
5 today. Not a word that's very common anymore, but I have heard/used it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15487 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Busted. Frown

I had 3 of 5 on the third try. But, there were too many potential combinations and I ran out of chances.

Posts: 6565 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
In 3 today!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 608 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Took 5 tries today

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Lucked out in 3 today!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 608 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkentm:
Lucked out in 3 today!

A lucky second guess got me there in three, too.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53236 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 after staring at the first 2 guesses for a bit

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
3, as well. Had all but the first letter on the second guess.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3, no yellows

posted Hide Post
Done in 4. Actually glad I got it at all.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
Done in 4. Actually glad I got it at all.

5, and agree with you.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I had three possible words for my third guess, picked the wrong one, and got it in four. It was a fifty-fifty between four and five.

Posts: 11597 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Got lucky with guess #5, it was a tossup.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15487 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post