SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3 again today.

Posts: 2988 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 yesterday.

2 today Big Grin

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3491 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 2 today.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6450 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Took me 5 today.

Posts: 2988 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
4 yesterday.

2 today Big Grin
Same here.
Should have been 3 yesterday.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2107 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 3 today. Test words gave me 2 letters, one in the right place. My guess on #3 was correct.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four.

Very tough one today. I didn't know that is a word, and if I had known, I wouldn't have thought it was spelled that way. I had four letters and was reduced to going through the remaining letters one by one to find it.

Posts: 2107 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4 today, but screwed up by repeating a letter in the wrong spot. I would not have gotten it in 3, but those careless mistakes really irritate me.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6450 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Four.

Very tough one today. I didn't know that is a word, and if I had known, I wouldn't have thought it was spelled that way. I had four letters and was reduced to going through the remaining letters one by one to find it.

Yep, new word to me too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
thanks to very good test words, I got it in 3 today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10970 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Four.

5 and also surprised that's a word.

Posts: 3491 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Also done in 5. Had 3 in the right place in #3 and took 2 more tries to get it.

Not surprised at the word--I've known it for a long time (but seldom use it).

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
3. Guess two got me up to four letters and then a logical choice for guess three.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10970 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
4 today.

I was a little worried though, as I only had 1 letter after two attempts. Frown

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Took me 5. Good word. No excuses.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today.

flashguy

posted Hide Post
3 today but i will say it took me a while to figure out that third guess with the three letters I had to work with.

Posts: 554 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 today.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
4 and that was lucky.