SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
took all 6 tries, but got it

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not only did I bust but I then had to look up the word. Never heard of it.

Posts: 572 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three today. At least it's a common word.

Yesterday's "Manga" was not a proper word for wordle in my opinion. Obscure words from the sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.) or popular culture should not be used.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
5 today

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
that was a close one...

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Busted...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21093 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ well, at least you got the first letter quickly Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Four.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three. Had the correct first letter on move one, which is always a plus.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 with no yellows.
Guessed a wrong letter on the 3rd, or it would've been 3

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Five today. First guess all grey, but two greens on second try. Still a tough one.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got it in two today.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

pretty straightforward

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Started off well, almost lost.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21093 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
They got me today. I didn't know the word and had to look up the meaning.

This is one reason I don't get too excited about streaks. Also, the other day I had a mini-emergency and forgot all about playing games till the next day. For the NYT Wordle, that resets your streak to zero. Their game, their rules.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6, on a 'can't be that' guess.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
5, and now I'm hungry.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18088 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
5, and now I'm hungry.

Three, only because I read thread before guessing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
5, and now I'm hungry.

No spoilers!! Wink

Posts: 6557 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Pulled today's right out of my...hat...in three. Figured it was a throw away to eliminate some possibilities.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15472 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post