SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
took all 6 guesses. I shouldn't have taken so many guesses, but I did.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11086 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Exactly the same for me today.

Posts: 3023 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:

Same here.
Not an everyday word.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Today’s was tricky. Got it in four, and was happy to do so.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8871 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Got it in 5 today, on the 3rd guess with 3 letters in place. Tough one.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
quote:

Same here.
Not an everyday word.
It's in Genesis.

flahsguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Very rare for me: Today I got it in 2. Big Grin

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very rare for me: Today I got it in 2. Big Grin

I did as well

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 yesterday and a very tough 5 today

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
50 - 50 chance to get it in 2 again today but I blew it. So 3.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Ha, easy one for me today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11086 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
50 - 50 chance to get it in 2 again today but I blew it. So 3.

Same here. I’ve been on a roll - four 2s in the last week. I was sure I had it in 2 today, but opted for the more common word and was wrong.

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Had all 5 letters in 2 guesses
Correct in 3

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Had 4 letters right in #3, got it in #4.

flashguy

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Scraped by in 6 today

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Did in it 5 today. Tricky.

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 today

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
4. Count myself lucky.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I used all the guesses today. Just glad I got the word.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
The last two have been a bear. Got todays in five. Probably should have been four, but I was really stumped.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8871 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post