SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today, because I picked an obscure word for guess 3 without seeing the more obvious correct answer.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15980 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
4 today.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 again. Getting monotonous.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
4 but should have been three

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 today

Posts: 197 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I used all the guesses today. But my new goal is to get it in minimum time, and not necessarily the fewest guesses.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Got it in three today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lithog,

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today. all 5 letters present in 2 guesses, just had to unjumble the word.

Posts: 15980 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 again. Getting monotonous.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
3 for me today.

My wife and son were complaining that today's word was a repeat. One of the other folks mentioned that there have been no repeated words, but they remain unconvinced.

As for me, considering they are my greatest weakness, I think I'd remember if today's word had been used before. Big Grin

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 today and yes this word is a repeat.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
5, but after getting the last four there were several possibilities.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Lost it today. Made 4 guesses with 3 in the right place but there were just too many possibilities.

flashguy

posted Hide Post
had the last four letters in the right place on my 4th try wrong on 5 got it on 6. But as Flash said so many possibilities, even with the last 4 in place, I just got lucky. Could easily have busted.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Busted yesterday, got it in 3 today.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today.
Had 4/5 on the first guess, none in the right place.

posted Hide Post
Monday morning treachery. Choose wisely grasshopper.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 today, had last four letters in the right place by the 3rd guess and new there were enough choices to run out.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today
Had nothing on my first guess
1 letter in the wrong place on the 2nd