SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
6 today and I think it was the last word possible with what I had left

Posts: 197 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 6 today, with a wild stab at it (3 letters correct in #5).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
same for me. Had three letters in the right place on try number 3. and 4. and 5. finally guessed right on 6.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
In 4. So today that is good. First guess word had two green vowels.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 6 today.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Barely managed to get it in 6 today.

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Took 4 today. Forgot to play yesterday.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
easy one today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11089 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today. Test words only gave me one letter, a vowel, in the wrong place. Made some good guesses.

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Another 4

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
In 4 today. Test words only gave me one letter, a vowel, in the wrong place. Made some good guesses.

flashguy
Same here. After such an inauspicious start, I was glad it only took me 4.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Nailed it in 3 yesterday and 2 today on a lucky guess from two letters on my first attempt.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Nailed it in 3 yesterday and 2 today on a lucky guess from two letters on my first attempt.

Well done! Thought getting it in 3 was quite good.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, it took me 5 today.

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Today it took four

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Today it took four

Same.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
got it in 3 today. My second guess helped as it gave me 3 letters, none in the correct spot but through process of elimination the answer was pretty obvious.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
3 letters with my normal first word, so I skipped my normal second word and went for it in two. Didn’t get it, but got it on the third try.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today, but stared at it for a while before it popped in my head.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Four, when I guessed I was hesitant about it being that word, but I couldn't think of anything else given the letters.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post