SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Todays word in two! only the second time I managed that!

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drum roll please. Got it on the first try!
Guess I'll flip-flop my two guess words.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today
24% in 3 overall.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15980 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbsid:
Drum roll please. Got it on the first try!
Guess I'll flip-flop my two guess words.

I cannot even imagine doing that. Congratulations.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 3 today. Test words gave 4 letters, 1 in place.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today & had all 5 letters after 2 guesses.

Posts: 15980 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 for me as well today, after finishing yesterday on try 6.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took 5 today. Two false guesses with 3 letters in place.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was 6 after getting the first 3 letters correct on the first guess. The issue was that there were so many possibilities for the next 5 guesses.

Today, got 3 letters in the first guess (1 in the right place) and solved it on my second guess.

So I'm averaging 4 guesses per word.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
First time in a long time I re-used a letter already shown to be grey. Roll Eyes
So it took 5 when it should have been 3 or 4 at worst.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today
3 guesses with 4 letters, trying to get the last one.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 today on a lucky guess to eliminate a few possibilities.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took 5 today. My 2 test words gave me 3 letters, none in the right place. I just whittled down the possibilities.

flashguy

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 2 today with a lucky guess.

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Isn't that the damnedest word?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today.'

flashguy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Isn't that the damnedest word?

Yes.

5 today, could easily have been six as I had the middle three letters correct and two possibilities in mind.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Tough word

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Took 6 tries today, to many choices with the letters I had in play.

Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
3 today. One correct letter on test word.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post