SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
2 for me today as well.

Also, a personal achievement. Today my streak without busting reached 300. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CoolRich59,

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
4 today, by some miracle.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guessed it in 5 today. A word not spoken in the lbs household if possible.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbsid:

Well, one of my guesses was using the same letters that you ended up with, only the 2nd letter in my word was the 11th letter in the alphabet, and yes, that was a valid word. Eek

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
3 for me today.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Took all 6 today. Roll Eyes
Lots of throwaway guesses to eliminate letters.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by lbsid:

Well, one of my guesses was using the same letters that you ended up with, only the 2nd letter in my word was the 11th letter in the alphabet, and yes, that was a valid word. Eek

Big Grin

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
3 yesterday...5 today. Confused

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
6 today. Just bad guesses on my part....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mad
Busted my 260 day streak today.
Had 4/5 & picked wrong twice at the end.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Had the last four letters all in perfect order by the third guess. Three more chances for guesses on the first letter, didn't guess right in those three attempts.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Had the last four letters all in perfect order by the third guess. Three more chances for guesses on the first letter, didn't guess right in those three attempts.

My results exactly. Dammit.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15489 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

exactly the same here too. I chose the wrong first letter several times, that and that was that.

busted today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Three today, my best in a while.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

OMG, the same thing happened to me today. I had the last 4 letters placed, and just could not figure out the first letter and there are so many possible.

Busted again today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

OMG, the same thing happened to me today. I had the last 4 letters placed, and just could not figure out the first letter and there are so many possible.

Busted again today.

Same for me again last four letters by third guess, but this time I was able to guess it by fifth guess.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:

Everyone in our group were at 6 today.

But the wife had 4 of 5 letters on her second try. She finally got it on the sixth. Eek

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
In a rush this morning, forgot about it.

Just went to check and nailed it in three.

Posts: 15489 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Interesting one today, got it in 5.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Had 5 yellows on my 3rd guess.
Unscramble & had it in 4