SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
That was a tough 5 today.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 today.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Back to 4th a winner

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Took me 5 today.

I might have had it in 3 but I thought the NYT would not allow that word, as it is quite unflattering, to say the least.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
2 Big Grin

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today
Forgot to play yesterday, so back to day 1

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 today.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
3 today

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Me, too. In 3 today.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Took four this morning

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Just got today's in 3 (first real try following the standard 2 test words).

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Tough 5

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
As usual, should have had it in 3, took 4.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4 today. Test words only gave 2 letters, both vowels, and not in the right places.

flashguy

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took me 5 today.

flashguy

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 4 again today. Test words only gave me a vowel not in the right place. My #3 try had 4 letters in the right place--fantastic wild guess! Made a lucky choice between the 2 possibilities in #4.

flashguy

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Finally got one in 3.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took me 5 today.

flashguy

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ve gotten the last few in 4.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Skunked Frown