SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Harris is one medical event from being our president.

Just a heartbeat away from driving us all insane! No one in their right mind wants her or 2 scoops.

Has to be PDJT re-elected.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want to know why Democrats win and Republicans get our dicks kicked in? Because if there was a Democrat version of Trump, they would all be 100% behind him no matter what sins he committed. Have you heard any Democrat say "I'm not voting for Joe Biden again" despite him fucking this country from the moment he took office?

Republicans are "turned off" by Trump. What the fuck does that even mean? He was the best president I've had the honor to vote for and should have been reelected if not for "statistical anomalies" that defy every metric used for an incumbent president to be reelected.

Back to my original point. All these "turned off" Republicans are going to jump on the Trump bandwagon so fast once the race heats up. I remember when Trump first ran for president how every Republican thought it was a joke until Trump called it exactly how it was and with this shitshow of a sitting president Trump has A LOT to call out.

I watched a podcast with some FBI hostage negotiator from Iowa and one of the most memorable takeaways I got from it was how the negotiator explained the "that's right moment." It took me a while to find the section but if I can spend 10 minutes to find it, I highly recommend you take 3 minutes to listen:

Full context, 3 minute listen

Ok, some of you have no time so...

If you have a short attention span

I'll conclude by saying that all these Republicans who swear they wouldn't vote for Trump again will sing a completely different tune once Trump points out all the things the media won't. Keep in mind more than 50% of the country still think Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation and that Hunter is a gifted artist worthy of $500k price tags when the world's best modern artists started out selling their art for under $20k.

Trump is a lightning rod and when he starts dropping the truth and people watching on their TVs start pointing at it and saying "THAT'S RIGHT!" Trump will be well on his way to reelection.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
I watched a podcast with some FBI hostage negotiator from Iowa and one of the most memorable takeaways I got from it was how the negotiator explained the "that's right moment." It took me a while to find the section but if I can spend 10 minutes to find it, I highly recommend you take 3 minutes to listen:

Full context, 3 minute listen

I'll conclude by saying that all these Republicans who swear they wouldn't vote for Trump again will sing a completely different tune once Trump points out all the things the media won't. Keep in mind more than 50% of the country still think Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation and that Hunter is a gifted artist worthy of $500k price tags when the world's best modern artists started out selling their art for under $20k.

Trump is a lightning rod and when he starts dropping the truth and people watching on their TVs start pointing at it and saying "THAT'S RIGHT!" Trump will be well on his way to reelection.

I listened to the 'full context' discussion and it's Spot On...Thanks for posting that!

Thread Drift I know (my apologies), but IMO this is also EXACTLY the reason Tucker Carlson has such popularity. It's not just that he asks questions that challenge the corrupt establishment, but that his presentation provides a perspective w/ supporting conclusions and obvious truths where, in overwhelming numbers the audience comes to the realization,'THAT'S RIGHT'!

This most certainly applies to Trump as well, and his ability to identify AND speak to the things that concerned so many Americans, was one of the reasons why he won in 2016. Just think of all the things/source material he'll be able to 'call out' that either is or should be obvious concerns for every single American!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis signed HB 269 into law ceremonially while in Jerusalem. I'm hearing chatter that this law violates the First Amendment. DeSantis lost cool points in my book. This Rumble guy explains HB 269 much better than I can.

https://rumble.com/v2kv9b6-ron...shaw-with-hb269.html

Posts: 679 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll conclude by saying that all these Republicans who swear they wouldn't vote for Trump again will sing a completely different tune once Trump points out all the things the media won't ...

I hope you're right. The Republican nomination, at this point, is Trump's to lose.
But it's going to be a long year before we know who the nominee will be.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24173 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll conclude by saying that all these Republicans who swear they wouldn't vote for Trump again will sing a completely different tune once Trump points out all the things the media won't.

It comes down to AZ, PA, and GA. All three told Trump and his candidates to jump in 2020 and the fall because white suburban women actively voted against him, and he backed poor candidates. Yes, there is a lot of funny business going on in those states, but as much as I'd love to be wrong, Trump will never get those women back because instead of changing, he pushes them away. We can talk about the other stuff all day, but in the end, when those women are actively voting against him, it won't happen.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

It comes down to AZ, PA, and GA.

The three states that had the most asshattery and harvested ballots? The same states where every major city "miraculously" voted 99% Democrat and 1% Republican, after hours no less when everyone was told the counting was done for the night and with no observers because they were sent home? Those three states? Trump isn't going to make the same mistake twice. He's already said if the Democrats want to play the ballot harvesting game, so will he.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
An "exploratory committee"?? At this point, I doubt that DeSantis is even running. The way the man has handled all of this is clumsy and it surprises me. It tells me he has quite of bit of growing to do as a politician, and that he is not ready for the presidency. To me, with the announcement of this exploratory committee, it appears DeSantis is looking for a way out.

A couple of things I read last week- DeSantis is having trouble getting enthusiasm and endorsements from the Florida congressional delegation, 20 Republicans total, and none of them as of last week. His handlers have been making calls with no results. But four of them have given their endorsements to Trump, including Matt Gaetz. Also some big time donors have stepped back recently and changed their minds, feeling DeSantis is not up to par right now. It doesn't surprise me at all that he is vacillating, hesitant, and that he needs to "explore" some more. He may very well realize that he may not be up for the fight of his life.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Vacillating? I don't know. I saw a DeSantis for President ad on FOX this afternoon.

Posts: 6634 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
DeSantis has not announced and that is not his ad. Have you read the recent posts in this thread?

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
DeSantis has not announced and that is not his ad. Have you read the recent posts in this thread?

I have, every single one of them and there is nothing in my previous post that is inaccurate.

Posts: 6634 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, tell me who paid for the ad you saw. Also, tell me the date DeSantis announced that he is running.

I await your response and hope to see it before the end of today.

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, tell me who paid for the ad you saw. Also, tell me the date DeSantis announced that he is running.

I await your response and hope to see it before the end of today.

I don't recall who paid for it. It was at the end of the ad. DeSantis has has not announced that he is running but I doubt that he is unaware of the ad that is running.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Of course he is aware the ad is running, but that means nothing. It's going to be one of two super-PACs who are running the ad, and neither one of them are endorsed by Ron DeSantis, so the ads mean nothing in terms of DeSantis' decision to run. If you think this is not so, then please explain to me how the fact that you saw an ad on Fox- created and paid for by a group with which DeSantis is not associated- has any bearing on DeSantis' decision.

Furthermore- as you saw, since you went back and read "every single" post over the past couple of pages, Ron DeSantis is further delaying a decision on running until next month at the earliest, since he has formed an "advisory committee" to determine whether or not he should run. In other words, he's putting the bulk of the responsibility for making this decision, on other people!

For the life of me, I cannot see how you can possibly say that the man is not indecisive on this matter. He is the textbook definition of indecisive on the decision.

posted Hide Post
DeSantis reminds me of Lt. Commander Queeg cracking, rolling marbles in his hand. Passing the buck.

Trump would Bum rush the media, not needing any incentives. Our country needs a wake up call big time.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You have it right Para. He does not have the skills required and it's too early for him. The Bill he signed while in Isreal is causing people issues with young Ronnie. He needs to remain in Florida

Posts: 17921 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
If nothing else stops him, DeSantis should take care of the Disney fiasco completely before he throws his hat in the ring. I have no doubt that he would win in court but that law suit and the associated mudslinging from Bob Iger and Disney would not look good during a Presidential campaign.

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Wow.

I didn' t know about HB269, just read through it.

Wow. Styx is right.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Your thread title about Donald from way back in 2016 is still true... he is an ass-clown.
Actually, it was 2015, and I no longer feel that way about the man. Donald Trump has earned my undying respect, no matter what anyone else thinks about him. He's got balls the size of cantaloupes.

Agreed. For all his faults, he did a great job as POTUS despite being hamstrung by the quisling deep state Republicans. He was betrayed by people who were supposed to be working for him. Especially the intelligence agencies.

Imagine what this country would be like if we didn't have a bunch of self interested malcontents doing whatever lines their own pockets regardless of how badly it damages typical Americans.

Posts: 14124 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post