SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, USCG, Space Force, Army NG, Air NG - If you, or your family members, serve/served in one of these branches, this new unfired complete AR-15 (factory built Spike's Tactical upper / factory built BCM lower) is offered up for one lucky winner, to be announced on Veterans Day.
Apologies to those who live where this firearm is prohibited.

Rifle specs

Upper: Spike's Tactical 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 twist mid-length CHF 41V50 CMV steel barrel, chrome lined to M249 SAW specs, HP/MP tested, M4 feed ramps, pinned A2 front sight base, 6061-T6 aluminum free float BAR2 quad rail, A2 FH, HP/MP tested full auto BCG, standard CH. Added Magpul MBUS rear sight.
Please note that the bottom rail has some cosmetic blems due to prior VFG attachments. SKU/MPN: STU5435-R9S

Lower: BCM complete lower with PNT FCG, QD endplate and A5 intermediate buffer system, with Mod 0 stock. One Magpul 30-rd PMAG (which will be taken out where prohibited).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Count me in! USAF 74-78. Light years from my M16.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Would love the chance!

Yesterday was the Navy's Birthday!

Thank for the chance Q.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

My father served in the Army as well as I.

My son is currently a 1LT at Ft. Benning.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous Karma, Q. I did not serve, but my father was in the Army during the Korean War and my brother was a pilot in the Marine Corps and retired after 20 years. Please count me in.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma.

Served in the Army 1989-2017.

Please count me in.

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Grandfather served in the army, he was with the troops on the border during the Punitive Exhibition against Villa.

Father served in the navy, he was at Bikini Atoll for one of the atomic bomb tests.

A cousin was in the army and survived the Bataan Death March, when he shipped home he was kept at Walter Reed for some time while they put some weight back on his body before he was mustered out.

Not military service but I had an uncle who served in the Merchant Marine, did the Murmansk Run more than once. Hazardous duty where they weren't allowed to shoot back, if attacked. They duty and sacrifice should be remembered, too.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma as always!!
Please add me. I have been looking to replace my current patrol duty rifle.
Both my grandfathers served in Korea.

Thank you!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
From an entire Veteran family, please count me in and thank you!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please add me

US Army 87-97

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Thanks for the opportunity. USAF 80-89, Army Brat 61-80.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful platform- please include me. Dad was a Navy man in the gap between WW2 and the Korean conflict.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma
USN 1971-1975

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous Karma.

My Grandfather served in the Navy and I served in the Navy 94-98

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.
USCG 88-11

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me. My grandfather served in the Navy.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please count me in for a chance.

My father served in The Air Force during the Korean War, and now my son is currently based at Kadena AFB in Okinawa.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Wow....that's awesome, Q! Count me in.

Great uncle - WWI Marine
Grandfather - Army Intelligence office (Bronze Star, Italian Campaign WWII)
Father - US Naval Surface Warfare office (Cold War 1970-1991)
Uncle - 82nd Airborne (early 70's)
Aunt - Army Intelligence (Ft Huachuca, late 70's then 35yrs as DoD Civilian)
Father-in-law - Navy SCPO Flight Ops Oceana NAB
Nephew - current USCG Flight Engineer (following in his granfather's footsteps, Elizabeth City, NC)

(I'm on the contractor side currently supporting a $2.5B Navy program)

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in. My Dad was in the Army in Vietnam around ‘64 - ‘65 or so (before I existed). I had several great uncles that served in WW2.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice thank you for the offering.

U.S. Air Force veteran

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post