SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This karma is unbelievably generous. Grandfather was in the Navy and my dad was in the Army.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please do NOT include me, as I was one of the lucky ones from last year’s Veterans Day karma; I just wanted to say how generous you are. You’re one of a kind, Sir!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

USMC veteran and so is my son.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance. US Navy of course, proudly served at Fleet Operations Control Center, Pacific Fleet (FOCCPAC) Kunia.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. USN Corpsman. 1970s vintage.

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool and gracious karma. Please count me in. I was in the Marine Corps from 1986 to 1990.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Would love to be included to honor my lost brother.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for my son who is about to be deployed again…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this Karma.

Dad: US Army 90th Infantry Division WWII
Me: US Army 1964 to 1985
Son: US Army 1997 to present

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. US Army, 1983-1992. My wife served in the Army, my dad also in the Army in Korea.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer, very generous karma! Please add my name!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grandpas = Army, Dad = Navy, thank you for a fun chance!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'd be honored to be considered for your karma as well.

Man, I tell ya', I do believe you've karma'ed off more guns than I even own. Your generosity is commendable and always appreciated. Thanks for the chance.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Q, Thanks and please include me in on another of your generous karma's. USN 78-84, and a whole host of other veterans in the family.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
USMC veteran 77-85. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's amazing, please count me in as well.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
USMC 87-91. I would love to win this. Thank you.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in, USAF 2001-2005.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous again.
Please count me in. US Army 1987-1991. 19D

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

USASA. 69-72

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post