SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity and gift. Please add me to the list. US Army 2nd AD(FWD) Veteran. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Fine piece of equipment! Thanks for the opportunity!

US Army Medical Corp

Posts: 1991 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for another very generous karma Q. Army 98-04. Good luck to everyone.

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me.

I had two uncles who served in WW-2. One was PhD in Russian Literature, fluent in several European languages, and served in OSS (predecessor of CIA) in Europe. Finished his career as a Colonel, teaching Russian and other languages at West Point.

Other uncle was Army, was 6' and more than 200 lbs when he enlisted, weighed less than 100 lbs. after being liberated from POW in the Pacific, recuperated in Australia before coming home.

Me? I was regular Navy for four years, another two years reserve. Out as E-5. Missile systems guy, Regulus missile, shown in the photo below, with two of our "Charlie" chase planes, FJ (Navy version of F-86).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please ad, both my Father and Grandfather served in the Army.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

My FIL was Army, Mu Uncle Was Air Force, Both Grandfathers were Army.

Grandpa A kicked Rommells ass in Africa and Grandpa J Parachuted into France on D-Day. As a young kid Grandpa A used to tell me he unloaded cargo in southern France during his time in the Army. In my college years, I went to visit every couple weeks and started going with him to the Post once I was 21. That is where I learned what he really did. He was an amazing man.

If I win, the AR will go to my FIL, he wants one but it too frugal to spend the cash. Says he doesn't "need" it...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that I’m a free stater again thanks for the chance. USN 1985-1999

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. USAF 1990-2014, Space Operations career field.

Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. USCG 97-01

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Very generous! My son is with the 82nd at Fort Bragg.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8026 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty killer karma Q!

Both grandfathers were in the Army
Both parents in the Air Force
Myself joined the Marine Corps

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Thank yo for your generosity. Please include me. I served in the Missouri Army National Guard, 1986-92, Field Artillery, Forward Observer.

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Q for your continued support of the military and your generosity to all the members here.

Please enter me in your Karma.

USCG 1982-2002

Thanks

Posts: 1132 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma.

Served in the Army 1968-1972.

Please count me in.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. I'm the last generation of my family that has served. I served in the US Army from 94-98. I had two uncles serve in the Army and one in the Navy. My father also served in Vietnam in the Army. Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for this generous Karma - US Navy 1968-1975. Nuc Machinist Mate 2 on the USS Truxton DLGN-35.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4238 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful high quality carbine, and very generous of you, Q! Please don't count me in (both my father and I have ARs), but thank you for your ongoing appreciation and support of our nation's veterans.

Posts: 154 | Registered: December 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Exceedingly generous, as always, Q!
That rifle as it presents is not NJ compliant, bu my FFL can easily make I so prior to delivery.
So, please count me in for his splendid karma!

US Army 1977-1992.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma and recognition, Q!

Please don't include me, as I already have my AR and I've no room in the safe, anyway. Just wanted to express my appreciation.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot. My youngest daughter's husband is in the Air Force. They just left for his first Duty Station in the UK three weeks ago. As always, thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 1815 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post