SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please, as always your Karma gifts are sublime.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karman.

Please count me in, I am a USAF vet.

Thank you.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Please add me. '84-'05 USAF Retired.

Thanks for the chance at a very generous offering.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Grandfather, father and brother were all in the Army, several Uncles that were in the Navy as well.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the very generous karma. Count me in. USCG 1976- 1980. Semper Paratus .

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
My father was deployed to New Guinea during WWII in the Army Air Courps.

Please add me and thanks.

Jon

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of armme
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, very generous.
Army 1989-2011.

Dad Navy 66-86
Uncle Army 58-88 (I believe)

Posts: 259 | Location: NC | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I’m a Marine veteran, wife of 30 years is an Army Nurse veteran, and our oldest son served as a Navy Corpsman. We just need one of our other boys to join the Air Force.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
US Army, 96-03, Arty. Thanks for the chance.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
USAF/Current Air National Guard. Thank you for the generous Karma

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Very generous Q, please count me in for my daughter and son-in-law, USNA and Navy.
My son-in-law is currently looking for his first AR-15.
Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please DO NOT include me; I am fortunate enough to have a couple rifles. I just wanted to thank you for your continued generosity towards the forum. You're a good dude!

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most generous, thanks! Kindly include me, US Army 1968-1072.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
In on behalf of my father, a US Army veteran of the early years of the Vietnam War. He was an M60 gunner.

Thank you for the chance. He would be tickled to see how far the M16/AR15 have come.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! Army 1982-1986.
lots and lots of family in the Army!

Posts: 128 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Brother was a Marine, dad was a Staff Sargent in Korea.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this generous karma in honor of my brother who has 17 years in the Navy but may be drummed out due to a knee injury. He plans on staying in past 20 but may not reach his goal. Thanks for the chance and thank you to all of you that have served our great country.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance to win this rifle. I'm a veteran who served in the 82nd Airborne Division (11B2P) 1984-1987.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. KY ANG. 123rd TRW, 122 CSS, Flight D.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. USAF 1977-1981. Thx for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post