SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please add me to the list. USCG 1986-1994. BM2.

Posts: 279 | Location: Northeast Ohio  | Registered: August 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sweet rifle, USN 1983-1989.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in
Me Navy
Father Navy & Army

Thanks so much. Incredibly generous

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. My Dad and his 5 brothers all served in WWII.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma.
Fleet Marine Force 71-75

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Will enter for M-11 Jr, 15yrs Air Guard, 15 LEO. Also, daughter :Army, Air Guard; dad, FIL, 4 uncles served (one didn't come home). I didn't serve in the military, but served with them for 40 yrs.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USN for 4 years and thanks again for another crazy generous karma.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tremendous karma.

Dad; USAF WWII and Korea.

Me; USAF 67-71.

Brothers; both Army.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Q, you are way too generous.

If chosen I will gift this to my wife whose dad (RIP) was a proud Marine as her first rifle (she owns several pistols). Please include me in your karma, and thanks!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Please add to the list... Us Army 1968-1979 Field Artillery Korean DMZ / Drill Sgt. Field Artillery / SSG E-6.... wife also US Army 1970-1978 Communications Sp5 E-5... Brother US Army Infantry Korea 1972-1973... Father US Army W W II Field Communications ... Uncle W W II European Theatre Glider Corps ... Father In Law US Army W W II European Theater.... 1st cousin retired US Army Ltc. Veternarian ... Thank you to all that served be they past / present / and future. ............................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t mind being considered.

Grandfather Navy. Pulled out of Pearl Harbor on December 6 IIRC.

Father Navy and Marine. Served U.S.S America and then with the Marines as a corpsman in VN.

Me……umm…….well I worked for a metro PD for a short time but that’s all I got.

As always thank you and I mean that for all the KARMAs I don’t participate in as much as those I do.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Thank you and please enter me. US Army 1961-1968.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
us army '69-'71,vietnam.

thanks for the chance q!!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is outstanding, my friend.

I have folks serving in military, continually, on both sides of the families since before this nation was born.

It was privilege and has repaid me in "Karma" many times.

So, please do not include me.

Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm so happy I can join these kinds of karma now after moving to AZ. I'm in like flynn since I spent 6 years in the US Navy. This will be my first AR or rifle of any sorts.

Thank you for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a nice karma. My father was a tanker in WW2, all over Europe. Brother, and other relatives served. Proud to enter on their behalf.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Please accept my request to participate,

SIL is retired Navy it would go to him.

Uncle - US Navy - Vietnam
Uncle 2 - US Marines - Vietnam

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. My dad served on the USS Brush DD745 in the early 60s.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in; my brother proudly served in both the Navy and Air Force!

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My father and father-in-law served. Dad was a Marine in the late '50s and my father-in-law a career Army/Air Force officer from '41 to '63. Many other cousins and uncles served, too. Notably, my grandfather's brother was an infantryman in Europe in WWII and had the misfortune to come across a concentration camp as they advanced across Europe.

Thanks for the chance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post