SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation Karma >> Spike's Tactical/BCM AR-15 << *** Winner = His Royal Hiney (aka Rey HRH) *** Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Very generous. My grandfather, who just passed, served in WWII. I inherited his M1 carbine and 1903A3.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please....two trips to Vietnam USAF.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I'd like 5o go in on this. Army 99-06.

Your generosity never fails to amaze me sir!

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
My dad (age 97) is a WWII Navy Vet. I was also in the Navy. Very generous, thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance, Q.

Grandfather: US Army 4th ID, WW I
Father: USCG WW II
Uncle: USCG 1950s
ArtieS: US Army 3rd ID, Operation Brats and Beers, Germany, 1990s

I'd enjoy that rifle, thanks again.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Do NOT enter me.

I simply wanted to yet again express my thanks to the good Doctor for his overwhelming generosity. I was the fortunate recipient of his Nov 11, 2017 Karma of a Noveske N4 Light Carbine. I had never owned a "black rifle" before and I cherish it to this day. Again my thanks to you Q. All the best!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, USAF 1980 - 89 Thank you

You are a very generous man.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
A very generous offer! However, I have no real need for one and so decline to be in the running. I'd prefer it to go to someone who would actually use it.

flashguy (retired USAF Captain)

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

I’m a Marine, my son is currently in the Army following his dreams of becoming an Army Ranger Combat Medic.

Thanks for the chance!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, great offer. I was active duty 85-93, Reserves/Guard on both ends.

All the best.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grayfox54
posted Hide Post
WoW! What a Karma!
Please add me.
Army 1972-75

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

Posts: 54 | Location: Bartlett, TN | Registered: November 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
"Q", these generous karma's of yours are outstanding!
Please throw my name into the virtual hat, and thanks for the chance!
USMC 1975-1979

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q! Please count me in!
Air Force 73-80!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
My Dad, his brother, myself and both of my boys...

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance. US Army Reserve vet, got a nice vacation in the Iraqi desert too.

Thank you!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is NOT an entry.

I've got some family members that have served but I never have. I'd rather this go to a member that has actually answered the call. And thanks to 12131 for your incredible generosity.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Very nice please enter me in your generous karma.
US Army vet. thank you

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. My Father served in the Army and Army Reserve. Thanks!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance to benefit from your generosity!

I served in the USMC 1981-1990.

Veteran’s Day has always had a little extra meaning for me as Nov 11th is also my Dad’s birthday. He served 21 years in the Navy and would have been 91 this year.

One of my favorite pics. My Dad holding me (3 yo) and telling my older brother (9 yo) to be good while he is gone.

Taken by Seattle Times photographer and published in the Times in 1966 for a piece on the USS Burton Island (ice breaker) leaving Seattle Pier 91 for it’s final cruise as a US Navy ship.

After it returned it was transferred to the Coast Guard

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very generous Q, please count me in, USAF 1989-2009.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post