SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
This isn’t really “LGBTQ insanity,” it’s just a reality check for witnesses in front of Congress who refuse to acknowledge the fact that men have a distinct advantage over women in athletics. Those who advocate for trans men competing with and against women refuse to recognize what anyone can plainly see, that it’s unfair to girls and women to have men in their locker room and wrong to have to compete against them.

This is the USA Women’s Soccer team, the reigning World Champions, playing Wrexham, a non-league, tier 2 team. The guy who had a hat trick in the game is 46 years old. Read some of the comments from others much more knowledgeable about football and the English league than I. I just wish the pink-haired woman had been playing.

Wrexem hell, they killed 'em. But seriously folks, if the girls had just put in another goalie I think they would have had a chance,...no, not a 'different' goalie, another goalie, that should even it up. Some.

Posts: 6504 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Yup- a MALE goalie was the only way and even then would only cut down on a few goals. The men’s team completely outplayed the girls because they are MEN and physically overwhelming.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
so basically the beatings will continue until morale improves. Honestly, the language these people are inventing is blood curdling.

Posts: 6504 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Incredible, and frightening. Were I one of those parents my student would never ever set foot in a public school again. And I would certainly make it very publicly known that they are brainwashing kids with this
"restorative justice".

Posts: 9727 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Last month in the same school district, tensions were high between the Armenian community and the leftists supporting LGBT bullshit in schools.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/...256989331107848?s=20

And another group gets into the act in Maryland.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/...233789457084418?s=20

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WARNING: This is very painful to read.

Army Sustainment Command (ASC) is on the Rock Island (IL) Arsenal. I retired from civil service at RIA - a different agency though - six years ago.

Living authentically saves Soldier’s life

By Sarah Patterson, ASC Public Affairs
June 22, 2023

ROCK ISLAND, Ill. — Coming out as a transgender female saved Maj. Rachel Jones’ life.

The U.S. Army Sustainment Command Cyber Division chief, G6 (Information Management), struggled with depression and suicidal ideation for most of her life. Today, she is living her truth and is no longer battling depression or suicidal thoughts.

The observance of Pride Month, celebrated every June, was first recognized by the Department of Defense in June 2012. It is a time when the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community come together to celebrate love and authenticity. Many LGBTQ+ people must overcome deep-rooted fear, shame and adversity in order to live as their most authentic self, though...

Complete article:

https://www.army.mil/article/2...es_asc_soldiers_life

Posts: 16003 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Simply shameful and downright pathetic that the US Army printed and endorsed that delusional, misguided trash.

That crap has no business having anything to do with our military.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I honestly liked it better when they just kept their lives private and quietly committed suicide. This shit is absolutely disgusting.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that people are pushing back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajf7HJu76NU

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Bottom line, all of this gender identity stuff is made up crap.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The U.S. Army Sustainment Command Cyber Division chief, G6 (Information Management), struggled with depression and suicidal ideation for most of her life. Today, she is living her truth and is no longer battling depression or suicidal thoughts.

Roll Eyes I seriously doubt this. But let's say it's true. For everyone who finds the happiness they seek after the "change," there are thousands who will not, and in fact get worse. I don't have to be clairvoyant to predict there is going to be a sharp rise in mental health crises, up to and including suicide, in the next few years.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For me, the thing is that adults- informed, sane adults- know why this stuff is happening and we can deal with it accordingly, but this stuff of fucking with the minds of children, exposing children to this insane horse shit- well, this is the kind of thing that makes me wish I had the ability to boot motherfuckers into outer space with one kick.

Leave these kids alone. If you want to be a mindless, robotic shill for the forces which are working to destroy the structure of our society by spreading this nonsense, then limit your ravings to other adults. This stuff is confusing for children, counterintuitive for them, and I imagine exposure to this kind of stuff upsets more of them than we'll ever know.

https://twitter.com/SarahisCen.../1677731732815060992

In the video posted on this page by lkdr1989, at the 8:35 mark, a young girl is speaking at what I suppose is a school board meeting, and it breaks my heart to hear this poor child talk about her fears of boys being able to go into the same school bathrooms with her, but more than heart-wrenching, this is the kind of thing that makes me furious. Look at what is happening to this poor child and many others. Good heavens, it has to be terrible to be put into a situation where school authorities are mandating that children should be subjected to this trauma. To call this 'wrong' doesn't even begin to cover it. I hope the momentum grows in the push-back against this criminal nonsense, and I hope all those parents go to the polls next November and vote accordingly.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
The more people that stand up and stand together for what's right, the less and less anyone will be afraid of cancel culture.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The problem is that evil has infiltrated all levels of our government and is allowed to grow,hidden behind those who are in charge/power and only cares for worldly things and not things of God. I am glad to see people push back but we are fighting against powers we cannot fight alone.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Government is viewed mostly as a distant thing, separate from our lives and many people do factor this perceived distance into their reactions to government, but when you start screwing with people's children, nothing can be more personal.

If we have a chance of waking up the politically disinterested in this country, it will be because of the children. You can see it happening now.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post