SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It’s too bad that their “birthing person” skipped on taking the Pill that one day.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2719 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
If men can have abortions then my opinion of them matters again. Sweet!
If it means they can be aborted, I might be for it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm 100% with Sean...that's a big fat NOPE from me

https://twitter.com/seanfeucht...388065040261121?s=20

Posts: 34013 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Matt Walsh stumps them with the question, "What is a woman?", so they decide to eliminate the word 'woman' altogether. You're either a man or a non-man.

Year V

Posts: 2644 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^How messed up do they have to be to skip out on and eliminate the "word" woman so not to offend?

Posts: 6938 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full episode. Not the teaser shown above. Razz Key take away from Minute 6:30 . You will be more satisfied getting your dick cut off than getting a knee replacement. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12808 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Not a coincidence comments are turned off for that video.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
An (informative) opinion piece from The Wall Street Journal.

======================

The Endocrine Society’s Dangerous Transgender Politicization

Members we spoke with take exception to the group’s guidelines on ‘gender-affirming care.’

By Roy Eappen And Ian Kingsbury

A federal court last week struck down an Arkansas law banning the provision of sex-change procedures—off-label “puberty blockers,” opposite-sex hormones and surgery— to minors. In the June 20 ruling, Judge James M. Moody Jr. repeatedly cited the Endocrine Society, the professional organization of physicians who specialize in hormones. He wrote that the society has “published widely-accepted clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of gender dysphoria” that “were developed by experts in the field” and “are recognized as best practices.”

In truth, over the past decade transgender activists have co-opted the Endocrine Society and other professional organizations to promote such treatments for adolescents and even young children. Their guidelines are based on flimsy evidence, giving the appearance that invasive and irreversible treatments are beneficial for young patients despite a growing body of evidence to the contrary. The guidelines have been used by lawmakers in states such as California and New York to endanger children— and now by judges to block state efforts at protecting youngsters.

A few days before Judge Moody’s ruling, we attended the annual meeting of the Endocrine Society, of which one of us (Dr. Eappen) is a member. We found that endocrinologists are aware of the society’s failings and rue its elevation of transgender activism over medical expertise and patient needs.

The Endocrine Society endorsed medical “transition” for young people in 2017. It published the “clinical practice guidelines” for the “treatment of gender-dysphoric/gender-incongruent persons” that Judge Moody cited. At the time, there was little good research on this issue, and the Endo-crine Society admitted the guidelines were largely based on evidence of “low” or “very low” quality. The society nonetheless recommended that some children receive a “hormone regimen that will suppress the body’s sex hormone secretion, determined at birth and manifested at puberty.”

At this year’s meeting, we had frank and fruitful discussions with endocrinologists who provide hormonal treatments to kids with gender dysphoria, as well as some who don’t. Without exception, they acknowledged that the society’s evidence base for pediatric gender transition is weak, at best. Yet while they’re aware of the guidelines’ shortcomings, they’re afraid to voice their concerns. The society’s full-throated endorsement of gender-affirming care implied condemnation of anyone who holds differing views. Medical professionals are being cowed into silence and coerced into providing treatments they know are dangerous to children.

Perhaps the most telling interactions were with European endocrinologists, who were there to discuss the latest research and treatments in the specialty. Those we spoke with expressed surprise that the U.S. hasn’t banned, or at least severely restricted, such treatments for adolescents and children.

England, Sweden and Finland have all taken this path, and Norway is likely to follow. Belgium, France, Ireland and Italy are also raising concerns. These countries are following the science, which shows that the claimed benefits of hormonal intervention for young people fail to outweigh the risks.

Most disturbing, endocrinologists on all sides of this debate told us that practitioners aren’t complying with the precautions set forth in the society’s guidelines. Despite the document’s call for careful mental-health screening and its acknowledgment that most cases of childhood gender dysphoria naturally resolve during puberty, endocrinologists recognize that some of their peers are rushing young patients to irreversible hormonal treatments. Every endocrinologist we spoke with supports doing more to ensure that these guardrails are enforced, and many favor erecting new ones.

Judge Moody’s ruling cites the Endocrine Society’s guidelines in a lengthy section titled “Findings of Fact,” which is essentially a recitation of transgender ideology. A trial judge’s findings of fact are all but unreviewable on appeal. By allowing ideologues to hijack their organization, endocrinologists are making themselves complicit in a scientifically baseless movement that inflicts serious harm on children’s physical and mental health. [Emphasis added.]

Dr. Eappen is a practicing endocrinologist in Montreal and a senior fellow at Do No Harm. Mr. Kingsbury is Do No Harm’s research director.

LINK

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47452 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Someone in the state government needs a large enough pair to tell the feds that the law will continue to be enforced. If feds want to shoot people to enforce child mutilation, then it’s time to party.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gender-confused teen throws herself in front of train after receiving California’s “gender-affirming care”…

https://www.revolver.news/2023...d-with-testosterone/

A heartbroken, grieving California mother is holding the state responsible for her mentally ill teenager’s death.

The story that happened to this devastated family seems too shocking to be true, but tragically, it is true. California under the guise of “care,” removed a mentally distressed teen girl from her caring home, subjected her to testosterone treatments, and then sat back and watched as she walked onto a train track and was hit by a speeding train. This is the deadly face of leftist “progress” and so-called “compassion” in Joe Biden’s dystopian America.

More at link

Posts: 12808 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I saw a YouTube short last night that I cannot find again, nor are the able to be embedded or copied in, so I'll comment on it.

The video was a short reaction vid to a trans women (man dressed as a woman for clarity) making the statement that if you have a family, the bathroom in your house is used by men and women equally and that doesn't matter to you. If it doesn't matter what gender uses the bathroom in your house why should it matter in public?

The one reacting didn't do a very good job so I'll respond....

The difference is, the bathroom in my house is a single use facility. Only one person can go in there at a time and there is only one in the house. Therefore since only one person (or gender) can occupy that space to use the toilet and it is the only one available, it would be ridiculous to have a label on it by gender.

Conversely, public bathrooms, more often than not, are designed for several people to use them at the same time. This is why they are labeled by gender, to keep men out of the ladies restroom and ladies out of the men's restroom.

The home vs. public argument is no more valid than stating "I can walk around naked in my house, so I should be able to walk around naked in public"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Finally, a fact based video explaining it:

Posts: 23000 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I saw a YouTube short last night that I cannot find again, nor are the able to be embedded or copied in, so I'll comment on it.

You can embed a short.

And if you're logged in to a youtube account, you can check your history.

And I truly wish we would stop using the term gender when talking about people and their sex. We really need to get away from this inaccuracy. A bathroom is labeled by sex, not gender.

Gender is a grammatical term.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30538 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is another one, but I can't embed, only add a link.

https://youtube.com/shorts/SwLb1_SjzQk?feature=share

A transwoman upset about Fathers Day & Mothers day. I swear everything upsets them somehow.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
We had warning signs of these delusions as far back as 1987 at least:

Posts: 7286 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34013 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And I truly wish we would stop using the term gender when talking about people and their sex. We really need to get away from this inaccuracy. A bathroom is labeled by sex, not gender.

Gender is a grammatical term.
Bravo! I have been complaining about this practice for a long time. Language has 3 genders: masculine, feminine, and neuter, and most uses don't have any real sexual connections--in Latin, "city" is feminine, "village" is masculine, and "town" is neuter, for example. In biology, humans (and most other living things) have 2 "sexes": male and female, and those labels do have very significant sexual meanings. It is wrong to ascribe genders to humans--sex is the operative word, and is the basis for all normal human interactions.

I will not conform to the LGBTQ+ agenda and refer to so-called transgenders by their false adopted sex, nor will I use any personal pronouns than the ones I was taught as a child, he/his/him and she/hers/her. If they don't like it they can go pound sand; if they make an issue of it they won't be interacting with me at all.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
University of Cincinnati professor formally reprimanded over ‘biological women’ remark

By Patrick Reilly
July 1, 2023 2:51am

A University of Cincinnati women’s gender studies professor has been ordered to complete free speech training after she failed a student for referring to non-trans female athletes as “biological women,” according to a report.

Adjunct instructor Melanie Nipper was formally reprimanded for giving student Olivia Krolczyk zero out of 20 points on her Women’s Gender Studies in Pop Culture final project for using what the teacher called the “exclusionary” term, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

Krolczyk took to TikTok in May to share her outrage and confusion in a video that went viral, prompting a response from the university weeks later.

“Please note that this is to be considered a formal reprimand for your actions. A copy of this letter will be placed in your permanent records,” the university told Nipper, according to the June 14 document obtained by the Enquirer.

“It is also understood that any other violations of UC policy may be subject to further disciplinary actions up to and including termination. You are reminded that as an unrepresented, unclassified ‘at will’ employee your employment may be terminated with or without cause.”

In addition to completing training about UC’s free speech policy, she must also submit her future syllabi for the upcoming school year for approval.

In contesting the discipline, she wrote that her “restriction on harmful speech” was “necessary to ensure a safe learning environment in the course discussions and for the pedagogical purpose of teaching introductory WGSS theory,” the newspaper reported.

The professor added that she “felt it was necessary to educate her regarding inclusive language to ensure a safe learning environment for other students in the course discussion boards.”

For a final project, Nipper asked her students to pick a topic related to feminism . Krolczyk chose to research the changes female athletes have experienced throughout history and the rights and opportunities they have been awarded and fought for in athletics.

Her project discussed topics from the first woman to compete in the Olympic Games to the fight that female athletes like Riley Gaines are making for proposed changes to Title IX.

The chemistry major said her project ended by sharing how “these rights and opportunities are being threatened by allowing men to compete in women’s sports.”

Nipper told the sophomore that the term “biological women,” which she used in her proposal, are “not allowed in this course as they further reinforce heteronormativity.”

“Please reassess your topic and edit it to focus on women’s rights (not just “females”) and I’ll regrade,” she wrote to Krolczyk.

“How am I supposed to do my project if I can’t use the term ‘biological women?’” Krolczyk questioned in her TikTok video.

The reprimand was handed down by Ashley Currier, head of the Department of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies at UC, according to the Enquirier.

Nipper responded June 19 with a request to appeal the sanction and was on campus on Thursday to discuss, the paper reported.

She declined to comment, but said that the culture war has impacted educators’ ability to teach.

Q

Posts: 26698 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During the plandemic while Rick Levine was in charge of ‘health’ in PA, he pulled his mom out of the elder-care facility that she was in one or two days before ordering lockdowns for EVERY facility in the Commonwealth.

Family were not permitted to see their eldery and ailing loved ones and MANY very sadly died alone.

Just for that unjustified and inhumane act of supreme arrogance and stupidity under which he had no authority to order, he should be hung upside by his balls in the public square for the rest of his sick, twisted and pathetic life.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post