SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
I heard this quote today:

Isn’t it funny that you never hear about a woman transitioning to a man that wants/demands to use the men’s bathroom?

I heard that quote also. But, unfortunately, I have been introduced to this community through my adult step-daughter, who is married to a trans-man. I can't explain anything about how she got involved in this community, but she had a "boyfriend" before that was also a trans man. Neither of these two people would you ever think was a woman on looking at them. One was a body builder and actually competed a bit. "He" had to stuff his shorts as to not get caught.

They don't generally talk about the bathroom issue, but they both use men's rooms. They go into a stall and no one ever knows a thing.

One thing I would note, is these folks don't seem to be into this new trans movement. They want to live their lives as men, as quietly as possible. They aren't advertising they are trans. They aren't using wacko new pronouns. They just look like men and try to act like it. Of course, once you get to know them you know they are women. When the step-daughter has a fight with her "husband" it's more like two women bitching.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
When the step-daughter has a fight with her "husband" it's more like two women bitching.

That’s because it IS two women bitching. Neither will ever truly be men. Being a man or woman is in the genetic code; no amount of mutilation or protestation will ever change that simple fact.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Last night I went to a school board meeting and one of the subject matter was banning books. A woman there went on to explain how a substitute teacher had fondled her daughter and other females and it was witnessed by a faculty member as well. A horrible situation no matter what side you are on.
But the more I listened to this woman turns out that she is a leftist. Now one of the books that she doesnt want to ban and allowed in school is a book that promotes "relationships" between students and teachers.
Cant make this stuff up.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3927 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
When the step-daughter has a fight with her "husband" it's more like two women bitching.

That’s because it IS two women bitching. Neither will ever truly be men. Being a man or woman is in the genetic code; no amount of mutilation or protestation will ever change that simple fact.

Oh I don't disagree one bit. My only point is there is a community that isn't as radical and vocal about it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of the subject matter was banning books.

Nobody is banning books.

Just because a book is not made available in a public school library does not mean it's banned. What people are doing is suggesting that books within the library remain appropriate for consumption by children and pertinent to the school's curriculum.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
I heard this quote today:

Isn’t it funny that you never hear about a woman transitioning to a man that wants/demands to use the men’s bathroom?

Likewise you never hear about a woman who has transitioned to be a man demanding to compete in men's sporting events.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DOD memo says transgender soldiers on hormone therapy can skip deployments

by KRISTINA WONG
19 Jul 2023

Transgender soldiers receiving hormone therapy may avoid deployment for as many as 300 days, according to a February 2023 Department of Defense memo outlining treatment at the Womack Army Medical Center (WAMC) at Fort Liberty.

The memo, first obtained and published by The Dossier, states that most service members “will require up to 300 days to be stabilized on cross-sex hormone therapy, and they will remain in a non-deployable status during that time.”

However, that timeline depends on when the service member is “clinically stabilized.”

The memo also states what other treatments and surgeries transgender troops may receive at WAMC at taxpayers’ expense...

Complete article:

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...an-skip-deployments/

Posts: 16003 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
HA! A WAY OUT!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Neil Degrasse Tyson saying, essentially, that gender is how you feel at a given moment.

Dude needs to stick to astronomy.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Ah yes. The famous Mounds Almond Joy theory of genders. He wrote a dissertation on it I presume.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13087 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what little I had seen and known of Neil deGrasse Tyson I thought he was a intelligent, balanced, and unbiased individual. With that short video posted above, my respect level for him is now at zero and it puts everything he has said, or will say, in question as to his agenda.

Posts: 5026 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Balanced and unbiased..... Big Grin If I was drinking something my monitor would be covered.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the only times I ever recall seeing or hearing him speak were a few instances he was talking about the universe or some "big science" item like that. I figured he was another Carl Sagan. How wrong I was.

Posts: 5026 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
We should "trust the science"... Oh, wait! Roll Eyes

So much for those pesky X and Y chromosomes.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Making the Russians shake in their boots.

Ukraine Military Has a New Transgender Spokesperson

https://www.newsweek.com/ukrai...spokesperson-1817334

A transgender journalist from the United States is now an official spokesperson of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

The Kyiv Post on Thursday tweeted that Sarah Ashton-Cirillo "has become one of the speakers for the Defense Forces," and her work for Ukraine was soon praised in statements from Ukraine's Ministry of Defense and Hanna Mailar, a Ukrainian deputy minister of defense.

"Having been in Ukraine for almost 520 days, in a variety of both civilian and military capacities, more than anything I've come to appreciate the strength and resilience of the Ukrainian people," Ashton-Cirillo told Newsweek in an email.

"Over the last month, as my role has evolved from a zero line infantry soldier to one of the public voices of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, I've become ever more grateful for that strength," she said.

More at link

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ha!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sel...te-pulls-funding-ala
quote:
American Library Association President Emily Drabinski said she didn't anticipate the backlash she would receive to declaring herself a "Marxist" in a tweet shortly after being elected to the role.
Of course you didn't anticipate it, you dolt! You publicly declare yourself to be a Marxist, which indicates that you don't have the first clue.
quote:
"I really think that is regrettable, and I wish that wasn’t happening right now," Drabinski said.
No fucking shit, genius! There's no need to state the obvious. You fucked up. You should have just kept your "identity" out of it and done the job for which you are paid. You're not employed so as to have a platform to "highlight and celebrate" being a commie lesbian. Roll Eyes Freakin' idiot.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm an aberration but for most of my life I have been obsessed with the opposite sex, not my own personal parts and how I use or don't use them. Just seems odd.

Posts: 6504 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Random reminder that the media dropped monkey pox in a day or two when little boys and dogs contracted it from gay adult family members.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Rapper NeYo (sp?) is currently in the throes of being cancelled for saying parents should not let little kids make gender changing decisions for themselves.

His publicist (employed by his music label) issued an apology on his behalf which he refuted in a video.

Should be interesting as I'm sure he has FU money.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Talk about taking the ball(s) and going home.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/07/...eturn-her-testicles/

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post