SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Good for the University of Cincinnati!

This transgender 'surge' has a pretty short half life. Especially when you consider the focus they seem to have on indoctrinating youth and trying to normalize their bizarre behavior. Ordinary people are now triggered in a way that I can't believe will fade anytime soon. The "T's" will lose ground and lose bigly.

It's like Para said in another thread, we are making gains and I am glad to see it continuing. Things will change toward the better, but these idiots will fight hammer and tong to retain power.

As long as we are saving this country from becoming a permanent nest of ninnies, I am willing to be patient and wait out the crazies.

As for Levine, he'll be tossed out within 18 months. If he happens to disappear in the Bermuda triangle, choke on a chicken bone, spontaneously catch on fire, or fall through the earths crust in the future, I could not care less. Smile

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, one should absolutely be reprimanded for using the term "biological woman," but not for the reason this teacher would have us believe.

Saying "biological woman," instead of just "woman," gives credence to the idea that a woman is anything but that. If transgenderism is not real--that being the ridiculous belief that a person can literally transform into the opposite sex--than having to say "biological woman" is an utterly incoherent and nonsensical action. We therefore should cease using any identifier other than simply "woman" when referring to an adult human female as that is all a woman can be.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Ok this is boggling my mind. If a woman transitions to a man, and changes their drivers license and all that stuff, but still has the taste for women (like she did before), does that make her straight and therefore not part of the alphabet squad? Is her partner no longer a lesbian? I have questions.

Posts: 2045 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Pride month is over. Do these people go back in the closet?

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Pride month is over. Do these people go back in the closet?
That would be the safest place for them. There are worse alternatives.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The facts sting.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Someone, please tell the DOD pride month is over.

“battled depression and contemplated suicide.”
Sounds like the perfect resume for Military Leadership.
Can’t even stand up to having a penis, yet expected to stand strong against foreign adversaries.

A once great nation disgraced by it’s military leadership.

DOD Tweet, July 2nd, 2023
.@USArmy Maj. Rachel Jones found solace after coming out as a transgender female. Her journey from battling depression & suicidal thoughts to embracing authenticity inspires us all. #WhyWeServe

DOD Tweet, July 2nd, 2023
Jones faced deep-rooted challenges on her path to self-acceptance. In a world where LGBTQ+ voices were often marginalized, she battled depression and contemplated suicide. Today, her resilience shines as a hope for others facing similar struggles.

Perhaps our Nation would have been better served by having the DOD Tweet something about the document voted on in 1776.

Independence Day Should Have Been July 2
Link

–July 2, 1776 is the day that the Continental Congress actually voted for independence.
John Adams, in his writings, even noted that July 2 would be remembered in the annals of American history and would be marked with fireworks and celebrations.

The written Declaration of Independence was dated July 4 but wasn't actually signed until August 2.
Fifty-six delegates eventually signed the document, although all were not present on that day in August.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just like Bud Light. The DOD must be trying to tank those recruitment numbers.

And it appears as if he no longer has to worry about getting haircuts or complying with the Army's weight standards and male PT standards.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Evidently they got this one in just under the wire before pride month was done.
This is fantastic. Big Grin

WOKE ON WOKE CRIME: Climate Activists Halt Pride Parade By Laying In Street
Link

https://twitter.com/JustStop_O...0a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref

I love it when the leftists consume each other. Another win!

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Did lightning strike? It should have.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This isn’t really “LGBTQ insanity,” it’s just a reality check for witnesses in front of Congress who refuse to acknowledge the fact that men have a distinct advantage over women in athletics. Those who advocate for trans men competing with and against women refuse to recognize what anyone can plainly see, that it’s unfair to girls and women to have men in their locker room and wrong to have to compete against them.

This is the USA Women’s Soccer team, the reigning World Champions, playing Wrexham, a non-league, tier 2 team. The guy who had a hat trick in the game is 46 years old. Read some of the comments from others much more knowledgeable about football and the English league than I. I just wish the pink-haired woman had been playing.

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"God is Queer?"

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't even know what to say to this, just going to leave the link.

CDC gives guidance for trans people 'chestfeeding' kids, accused of failing to consider possible health risks

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Directly from CDC's page:

quote:
Remember that:

* Transgender and nonbinary-gendered individuals may give birth and breastfeed or feed at the chest (chestfeed). The gender identity or expression of transgender individuals is different from their sex at birth. The gender identity of nonbinary-gendered individuals does not fit neatly into either man or woman.

* An individual does not need to have given birth to breastfeed or chestfeed.

* Some families may have other preferred terminology for how they feed their babies, such as nursing, chestfeeding, or bodyfeeding.

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/nutrition/...th-equity.html#print

Makes me goddamn vomit..

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The News Director of WOOD TV in Grand Rapids was fired for suggesting that the station take a more balanced approach to LGBT coverage considering that their market is primarily conservative:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...97a013e4e26858&ei=27

Posts: 781 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

This is the USA Women’s Soccer team, the reigning World Champions, playing Wrexham, a non-league, tier 2 team. The guy who had a hat trick in the game is 46 years old. Read some of the comments from others much more knowledgeable about football and the English league than I. I just wish the pink-haired woman had been playing.

I'd be interested to know the time of possession or soccer equivalent of being on offense. If you're winning 12-0, the losing team wouldn't have the ball much nor make many attempts on goal.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Abolish all gendered specific teams. From here on just A soccer team, A baseball team, A volleyball team and so forth.

And if little Suzy can’t make the cut then too bad.

Get rid of segregated bathrooms, locker rooms and showers. If someone is uncomfortable then they can go do something else.

And when revenue from male dominated sports disappears and organized sports cease to exist because theres no more money? Problem solved.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

My understanding is this was a tournament, where teams are comprised of former players and special guests...whatever that means; with a winners purse of $1m, nice incentive. Being an exhibition, the teams were 7x7, the field is smaller, had 20-min halves and the rules were altered, like no offsides or, tackles.
Not sure who thinks men and women playing on the field is a good idea, just watching a clip and the height/weight/speed differences are plainly obvious. For the gals, this was just a kick in the teeth.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post