SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Talk about taking the ball(s) and going home.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/07/...eturn-her-testicles/

These people are insane! Both of them! First dude whacks off his balls and keeps them in the fridge. Moves out and doesn't take his balls. Second dude now is apparently keeping the other dudes balls. This is very close to "I've got you by the balls!"

Posts: 692 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dore being a comedian has some great facial reactions
Brett Weinstein provides commentary in the second half.

Posts: 14757 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12810 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Dore being a comedian has some great facial reactions
Brett Weinstein provides commentary in the second half.

Didn't have time to watch the entire video but what stood out to me was two points.

1. In California you have to be 18 or older to have access to a tanning bed, but a person under 18 can have life altering cosmetic surgery. That is absolutely insane.

2. It's becoming more clear that this is more about destroying the reproductive capacity of a percentage of our population than it is about helping people find their 'true self'. Demonizing any opposition is not only proof, but it is straight out of the Nazi 1935 playbook.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ I tend to agree with you that there are evil plans to reduce the world population and this is one of them.

Posts: 692 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1688278539059998720" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 849px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.azurewebsites.net/embeds/bgmessage.png'); background-position-x: 50%; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I remember back in the 60s & 70s we used to think hippies were odd. This crap nowdays is just plain, totally F#@$ed up.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1688278539059998720" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 849px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.azurewebsites.net/embeds/bgmessage.png'); background-position-x: 50%; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I remember back in the 60s & 70s we used to think hippies were odd. This crap nowdays is just plain, totally F#@$ed up.

Those weird hippies are the ones in power or behind a lot of this. They failed in the 60's as the establishment was too strong. They bided their time many worked their way into education and government and here is what we have today.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38039 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Cool This pastor is awesome...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3937 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm reminded of the Star wars cantina scene..."You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29774 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54803 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Here is the latest marketing brilliance from Shittles:

marketing brilliance

Posts: 9212 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Cool This pastor is awesome...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M1rq0KWmrSw?start=10" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

love that one

Posts: 2850 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
See if this doesn't piss you off/ Lia Thomas.

Posts: 13352 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

That lady needs a swift kick to the balls.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16799 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
See if this doesn't piss you off/ Lia Thomas.

What is that freak wearing? Some kind of kinky, leather, multi strap, shoulder rig, key ring holder?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These "professors" and medical professionals who are promoting this nonsense are nothing less than monsters- literal monsters. They are completely destroying young lives. This is no exaggeration. The damage will be irreparable. I can't post what I think should happen to these people.

Feminist medical school professor says trans kids identifying as 'minotaurs' are part of 'gender revolution'

Posts: 108001 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ‘cartoonist’ of the ‘artwork’ on the bag of Skittles, bianca xunise, is a woke piece of work.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post