SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It appears that the public response to Target and Bud Light may have sunk in on these woke entities.

quote:
Major League Baseball has quietly told teams that they can stop forcing players to wear uniforms and hats adorned with gay pride rainbow colors during their “Pride Night” games.

The decision comes as the L.A. Dodgers are taking major heat for inviting the radical, anti-Catholic hate group, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, to its gay pride night game on June 16. And also as several major corporations, including Bud Light and Target, are facing serious economic losses thanks to their wild-eyed support of the far-left LGBTQ agenda.

https://www.breitbart.com/spor...itch-pride-uniforms/

quote:
On June 13, NBC News reported that gay and transgender employees at Starbucks protested when the company executives told the outlets to reduce the in-store displays for transgenderism and gay status:

The group, Starbucks Workers United, is alleging that the company’s corporate management has been asking its workers in at least 21 states to take down Pride decorations over the last two weeks, a claim that the company refutes.

The union said that workers in Massachusetts, for instance, were being told that there weren’t enough “labor hours” for employees to spend decorating. It added that in Oklahoma, some were told “it was a safety concern to block windows with flags” and cited threats to Target employees over that company’s Pride displays as a reason for the safety concern.

Companies executives are trying to bump up the company’s stock value.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-diversity-advocacy/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
cited threats to Target employees

The standard reply, when management really wants to get out of the stupidity of the decision now that they know promoting pride costs sales, and then un-promoting pride costs sales and invites insane people to threaten them....

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow…that’s quite a turnout to see tranny nuns

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/...ATrcntUVmjHy8YyHvPCg

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Texas Governor Abbott just signed a bill that bans biological men from competing in women's sports at the collegiate level, also bans schools from retaliating against whistleblowers or those who protest against transgender athletes.

https://www.breitbart.com/spor...n-college-athletics/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Awesome to see no one turned out for the dodger game.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19707 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did they do that hours before the game? I ask because I have never seen an emptier stadium at a major league game. Yikes. Pre season game maybe?

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Re: The Jeopardy episode in Dice's video, where the clue was "Matthew 6:9 says: `Our Father which art in heaven,` <this> `be Thy name`." I saw that episode and was literally astonished none of the contestants got it.

Mind you: I am most definitely not a religious man and even I knew that one.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Did they do that hours before the game? I ask because I have never seen an emptier stadium at a major league game. Yikes. Pre season game maybe?

Apparently that picture was taken before the game, but during the tranny nun ceremony.

You’d think there would be more of a turnout by the LGBTQXZY123456+++ crowd to cheer on their depravity but there wasn’t.

A friend told me that it was actually a sell-out game which tells me the Dodgers panicked and had their little Pride shindig way before the usual opening.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Apparently that picture was taken before the game, but during the tranny nun ceremony.

You’d think there would be more of a turnout by the LGBTQXZY123456+++ crowd to cheer on their depravity but there wasn’t.

A friend told me that it was actually a sell-out game which tells me the Dodgers panicked and had their little Pride shindig way before the usual opening.
I read that the spectator count was pretty light, given that it was a sell-out.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes, they had that "ceremony" hours before the game. But some of the attendees were outside instead during that time in the protest and mass prayer.

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow…that’s quite a turnout to see tranny nuns

I like the zoom out at the end. I would have think that a comedy writer did the whole thing. Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12931 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The title of this video says it all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^^ At least there are some kids left that have not been indoctrinated and groomed yet. Eek

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are no coincidences.

https://twitter.com/ericmetaxa...525115476443136?s=20

[FLASH_VIDEO]/snip/[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If men can have abortions then my opinion of them matters again. Sweet!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post