SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JudiciaryG.../1770829020365512917

Democrat Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) has falsely claimed that “men do not compete in women’s sports.”

Nadler made the claim during a congressional hearing where he alleged that reports of men competing in women’s sports are “mistruths.”

The congresswoman attempted to push the far-left narrative despite records showing that male athletes have won nearly 300 titles in female sports, according to the website SheWon.

Nevertheless, Nadler insisted that “gender identity” must overrule biological facts in the congressional record.

Republican Rep. Harriet Hageman (R-WY) wanted to enter into the record stats on titles stolen from women as well as data on females injured by male athletes.

“Men do not compete in women’s sports,” Nadler claimed in response to Hageman’s request.

https://slaynews.com/news/jerr...ign=daily-newsletter

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to overrule Nadless Nadler

Posts: 53775 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Perfectly normal stuff, nothing to see here, aaand we're walking...

https://twitter.com/libsoftikt.../1776297779721388468

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6362 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sanity returns, thanks to, of all people, a Democrat.

Connecticut Dem successfully has new legislation amended to include phrase 'expectant mothers' after branding woke alternative 'pregnant persons' an 'affront'

By NOA HALFF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 19:50 EDT, 5 April 2024 | UPDATED: 21:34 EDT, 5 April 2024

A Connecticut Democrat successfully put forth new legislation amended to include the phrase 'expectant mothers' after branding the woke alternative, 'pregnant persons', as offensive.

State Rep. Robyn Porter, a Democrat representing New Haven, proposed an amendment to House Bill 5454 to incorporate the term 'expectant mothers' during discussions on a bill regarding state funding on Thursday.

'My children call me mother, ma, mommy. It depends on the day,' Porter said Thursday. 'I don't answer to pregnant person or birthing person. That's not what I answer to.

'A huge part of my identity is wrapped around being a mother and a grandmother. So I find it an affront that someone would try to tell me that what they're putting on paper for the purpose of policy covers me when I'm telling you that it doesn't,' she continued.

The bill was originally launched by the Human Services Committee before reaching appropriations to incorporate the phrase 'expectant mothers' to lines five and six.

The original lines of the bill read '… shall create a strategic plan to maximize federal and state resources for mental health services for children six years old and younger, their caregivers and pregnant persons.'

Lawmakers voted 32-16 to adopt the term 'mothers' following a 35-minute debate.

The unexpected decision was achieved through a coalition of Republicans and members of the legislature's black and Puerto Rican Caucus - with all 16 opposing votes coming from Democrats.

Porter stated, 'We want to talk about discrimination? Well, I'm here to tell you that black people in America know that very well.

'This is where I really get frustrated in this building because what we say is dismissed, disregarded, disrespected. … I'm always asked to compromise when I come to the table, and I'm expected to do so.

She added, 'We were mothers first. Yes, times are changing, and I'm fine with that because that's life... But you don't get to grow, and you don't get to talk about diversity, equity, and inclusion and exclude me and the other women like me who identify as mothers. You don't get to do that.'

She said some women 'want to be called mothers. What's wrong with that?'

The primary advocate for the original language of 'pregnant persons' in the bill was Rep. Jillian Gilchrest, a Democrat from West Hartford.

'Pregnant person is actually the inclusive term,' Gilchrest said. 'It is a gender neutral term, and it would encompass expectant mothers, pregnant women.

'As we talk about DEI, this is the direction we are hoping to move in in this state and ideally across the country.

'And so the term pregnant persons is the more inclusive term, and so I would ask my colleagues to oppose the amendment.'

Many legislators representing the state's major urban cities rallied in support of Porter's amendment.

State Rep. Geraldo Reyes, a Democrat from Waterbury and a prominent figure in the black and Puerto Rican Caucus, emphasized the cultural significance of motherhood.

'Culturally, as a Puerto Rican person, there is nothing more sacred than a mother... There is only one mother … Just as I opposed the word Latinx, I oppose the word expecting person,' he said.

Similarly, Rep. Minnie Gonzalez, a Democrat from Hartford backed Porter's amendment and emphasized his support for the LGBT community.

'It's nothing against the LGBT community. It's nothing about them,' he said. 'Nothing against them. We support them … We recognize that they have rights, but where are my rights? I have the right to defend my rights.'

Rep. Anthony Nolan, a New London Democrat was emphasized then importance of the word 'mother' in black communities.

'I'm just astonished by some of the things that are being said,' he said. 'In black culture, who really are ingrained with that word mother, for us to go home and call our mother something other than a mother, we would end up with a slap across the face.

'We're not removing anything. We're just asking to add something that is dear to those that are speaking in regards to it, especially in the black culture.'

Last year, the CDC was slammed for 'appalling' new health guidance in which it replaced the word 'women' with the gender-neutral term 'pregnant people.'

The erasure of the term women can be seen in recommendations for a host of respiratory virus vaccinations for pregnant women.

This includes material promoting shots for Covid, flu and RSV - a common respiratory condition that most affects older adults and young children.

Although usually mild, all three viruses can be deadly in pregnant women.

All gender-specific terms — including 'she,' 'her,' 'women' and 'mother' — were replaced with gender-neutral terms like 'pregnant people' and 'pregnant person.'

A doctors' organization said the CDC was 'cowering to political forces' at the expense of sound medical advice at the time.

Q

Posts: 27495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I will laugh my ass off when Planet Fitness folds due to their insane pandering policies like this:

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/sta...178111504584925?s=46

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I will laugh my ass off when Planet Fitness folds due to their insane pandering policies like this
Planet Fitness is the most convenient for me, in terms of location. My Medicare plan will pay for it. I really want a place that I can go to, for the limited exercise that I can do, but damned if I'm going to go to Planet Fitness until / unless they publicly announce that they are going to institute some sane policies.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31372 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
DANG!!!!!!

Stoic-One, dang it, how about a warning first?!!?

I need some eye bleach and a forget-pill.

That creature was disgusting.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
When do we say enough?

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

Members of a regional women’s country line dance team were reportedly kicked out of a Seattle dance convention after organizers claimed their American flag-themed shirts made some attendees feel "triggered and unsafe."

Over the weekend at the Emerald City Hoedown in Seattle, the Borderline Dance team was set to perform, but were essentially told they weren't welcome by organizer Rain Country Dance Association, an LGBTQ+ dance community, over their matching American flag themed shirts, Jason Rantz reported for 770 KTTH.

"Unfortunately, what our team was met with upon arrival was that our flag tops were offensive to some of the convention goers," the dance group posted to Facebook. "There was a small group that felt ‘triggered and unsafe.'"

Co-captain Lindsay Stamp spoke with Rantz for The Jason Rantz Show, explaining that their costumes sparked a "small percentage" of complainants who brought up Israel’s war against Hamas and transgender issues.

"At first we were told we would just be boo’d, yelled at and likely many of them would walk out," the group's Facebook post explained. "This did not deter us. But then we were given an ultimatum. Remove the flag tops and perform in either street clothes (which most didn’t bring as they traveled there in their uniforms) or they would supply us with ECH shirts from years past… Or, don’t perform at all, which effectively was asking us to leave."

"We don’t speak for our team, we speak on behalf of them so the choice was theirs," the post said. "As we knew would happen because there really was no choice in our minds, it was a unanimous NO."

Stamp told Rantz that members of the team were shocked after they spent only 30 minutes at the venue before they started receiving complaints, adding that the team is patriotic, but doesn't make statements about politics.

"My team doesn’t take a political stance. We came to dance," she said. "We’re a patriotic group. We support our military, our veterans, our first responders. We’re a group of patriots."

In the Facebook post, the group said they were not the only one that received this treatment.

"Our friends, West Coast Country Heat, who were also scheduled to dance for the convention that evening also did not perform as they too proudly don the colors of our country in the same spirit of patriotism that we do," the post said. "Both of our teams stood in solidarity and put actions to words."

But, the group said watching the two teams band together was "the greatest performance."

"These people are strong, resolute and unwavering in their patriotism," the Borderline Dance Team said. "They are the families and friends of people who have suffered the unimaginable so that we may all have our own opinions and sleep soundly in our beds at night. THAT is why we wear the colors. Because although we may not always agree with the current state of things, we recognize that being an American means true FREEDOM."

"We all understood and accepted this and walked out with class and dignity despite the discrimination we had experienced," the post added.

The Rain Country Dance Association did not respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment but indirectly addressed the incident on Facebook.

"Hi y’all! After the close of another amazing Hoedown weekend, we know there are some questions about the Saturday night performance line-up," the post read. "We appreciate y’all giving us the time to clear up misunderstandings and address the situation with people directly involved. We will be posting a follow-up statement later this week once we are able to have those conversations."

In a Facebook comment, board president Ziadee Cambier said members of the Borderline Dance Team weren’t asked to leave.

"We will be in continued communication with the captains of the dance teams that were slated to perform Saturday," she wrote. "To clarify, as this was not a competition, no one was disqualified and no one was asked to leave. While we are mending our relationships directly with the dance teams we will be disabling comments on this post. We will be sharing more information later this week, to hopefully clear up any misunderstandings."

Stamp disagreed and told Rantz she didn't think there was miscommunication.

"It’s pretty clear to me, there’s always room for error in any situation, but I don’t believe so," she said.

"I would just love to see more conversations opened about people accepting one another," she added. "About being wholly inclusive. You know, every group of person talks about being inclusive and accepting. And I think that we need to work on being inclusive and accepting of people outside of our immediate comfort zones. I would love to see that."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...eel-triggered-unsafe

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I understand Ben Ive lost my mind Affleck’s daughter thinks she’s a dude.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I understand Ben Ive lost my mind Affleck’s daughter thinks she’s a dude.

Well, he's a flaming lefty so not much of a surprise there. I was under the impression that the (former) wife was fairly conservative though. Could be wrong on that. Either way, they must be so proud.

Posts: 20553 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately this just happened right near us here in PA, and the school is busy trying to cover it up. It’s almost like all these meds they’re transing these kids with are causing Roid Rage.

Have you seen these ridiculously big and heavy Stanley cups? That sounds like attempted murder to me:

https://x.com/jussumdoode/stat...448680580096185?s=46

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
More info here:

Large Stanley Cup Used In Unprovoked North Penn Middle School Attack: Police

And just found out from a friend who texted me just now:

“Yeah, [friend’s wife’s] niece works as a sub at North Penn. she said that the he/she had his/her court date today, and attacked one of the Deputies!”

Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
School Board candidate in my town. With the current state of things, he/she will probably win.
From his facebook page:
"I am also openly queer, and a vibrant member and proud supporter of the LGBTQIA+ community. I welcome your comments about how the Penfield Board of Education can best represent and serve the needs of our students, teachers, staff, families, and the larger community."

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8653 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^If nutbag has a masters degree and wrote a thesis, you could get said thesis from nutbags alma mater via FOIA request. Then feed nutbags thesis through gramerly or some other plagiarism checker. There is a good chance you will expose fraud and then move to have nutbags removed for fraud.

Posts: 796 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
A transgender registered sex offender has been snapped in a creepy mugshot after he was busted allegedly trying to snatch a child from a Colorado elementary school.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/23/...tary-school-student/

Solomon Galligan, 33, was arrested after he came onto a field where kids were playing at Black Forest Hills Elementary School in Aurora last Friday afternoon, 9News reported.

Surveillance video captured Galligan approaching the students just moments before they scattered and started screaming, “Stranger danger.”

Galligan allegedly grabbed hold of one of the children but lost his grip when he tripped on a white blanket he had been carrying, according to the police report.

The nearly abducted child later told cops the alleged perp had white powder smeared on his face and smelled of alcohol.

Galligan quickly fled, but cops later tracked him down to a nearby Walgreens, where he was arrested and charged with one count of attempted kidnapping.

More at link

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
The Purge will fix this....................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4652 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Calif. Town Ousts First Tranny Council Mayor in Recall Election

https://headlineusa.com/calif-...-first-tranny-mayor/

A California border town, Calexico, has ousted its transgender mayor in a recall election, alongside the one of the City Council member’s “allies” on the Calexico City Council, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Almost two-hirds of voters in the April 16 special election voted to recall Raúl Ureña, who began accepting the use of all pronouns with a preference for “she” only after winning the initial election in 2020.

Shortly after being reelected in 2022, Ureña came out as gender fluid and transgender, and began wearing dresses in public.

Ureña also began speaking in Spanish during public meetings with political ally and fellow Council member Gilberto Manzanarez, who is described as a young progressive.

In the same April 16 recall, Manzanarez was recalled by 73% of voters.

Both Ureña, 26, and Manzanarez, 30, both claimed that the recall campaign was animated by transphobia, and that they would continue to fight for “social justice.”

Ureña reportedly remains “hopeful and optimistic, even with these results.”

“We will not give up on social justice in the Imperial Valley,” Ureña said. “We’re not going anywhere.”

Manzanarez said that he considered the move a political ploy on the part of the local establishment.

While the two were blamed for the implementation of radical policy changes that resulted in skyrocketing crime and other problems—similar to blue-run cities throughout the country that began to deemphasize law and order during the 2020 George Floyd riots—Manzanarez insisted that the issues predated his arrival.

“It’s very easy to point to downtown and make sure that people understand that it’s not OK,” said Manzanarez, who was elected in 2022.

“How long has it been that way?” he continued. “Did it start being that way in 2022? Absolutely not.”

Nonetheless, opponents like Maritza Hurtado, a leader of the recall campaign and former mayor, have accused the duo of using transphobia and sexism accusations “as a card this whole time” to deflect genuine criticism of their incompetent leadership..

According to Hurtado, Ureña and Manzanarez did little to address public drug use, homeless squatting and other issues that people care about, instead opting to install publicly-funded electric car chargers throughout the impoverished town.

Despite the opposition, as the recall election was happening, Ureña said that there was a “great party.”

“I did not stop dancing,” Ureña added. “Nothing gets through my happiness.”