SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
posted
Kiel middle schoolers investigated over use of pronouns

https://fox11online.com/news/l...onouning-fights-back

KIEL, Wis. (WLUK) -- An investigation into three Kiel Middle School students has been launched.

The school district has filed a Title IX complaint against the students, accusing them of sexual harassment for using incorrect pronouns when addressing another student.

“I received a phone call from the principal over at the elementary school, forewarning me; letting me know that I was going to be receiving an email with sexual harassment allegations against my son,” Rosemary Rabidoux, one of the parents of the students being accused said.

“I immediately went into shock. I’m thinking, sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest” Rabidoux said. “What has my son done?”

Rabidoux’s 13-year-old son, Braden, is one of the three eighth-grade Kiel Middle School students accused of sexual harassment, something she disputes.

“(The investigating principal) said he’s being allegedly charged with sexual harassment for not using proper pronouns ,” said Rabidoux. “I thought it wasn’t real. I thought this has got to be a gag, a joke -- one has nothing to do with the other.”

According to the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, now defending the accused students, in March, one of their peers announced the pronouns they'd prefer to be addressed as: they/them.

One of the alleged incidents Braden and the others were supposedly involved in happened in late April.

“She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair,” Rabidoux explained. “Braden finally came up, defending him, saying ‘He doesn’t have to use proper pronouns, it’s his constitutional right to not use, you can’t make him say things.’”

Some say, this could show Rabidoux and her son are against the LGBTQ+ community.

“Not at all. Not at all!” said Rabidoux. “My children have been raised to love everybody equally.”

Shortly after finding out her son was being investigated, Rabidoux reached out to WILL.

“Title IX sexual harassment typically covers things like rape, dating violence, quid pro quo sexual favors; really egregious stuff,” WILL deputy counsel Luke Berg said. “There’s nothing even remotely close to that alleged in this case.”

WILL says the misuse of pronouns is not a part of the school district’s policy or Title IX.

“The charge against students for sexual harassment is an extreme abuse of the Title IX process,” said Berg. “It’s totally inappropriate and is totally being mishandled by the school district.”

FOX 11 reached out to the Kiel School District.

It provided us with a statement, saying: “The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX” It goes on to say that it will “continue to support ALL students regardless of sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity)”

WILL issued a letter to administrators at the Kiel School District to drop the Title IX complaint and investigation against three eighth grade boys.

https://will-law.org/wp-conten...ronouning-Letter.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mad

Disgusting totalitarians! Screwing with kids like this. Mad

Maybe publicly hang a couple of these insane school administrators and see if that adjusts the fucked up attitudes of the remainder. Mad

These people are not Americans. Sick and sadistic commies!

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Le'me guess....

A predominantly white, rural/semi-rural region, with a school system where the teachers and administrators view the surrounding populace as simpletons and rubes, lacking any sophistication or modernity, are zealously and aggressively pursuing the CRT / 'woke agenda' by any means necessary against kids who aren't 'getting with the program'?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm tellin' ya, man- some of these sadists need to be strung up. Thirteen feet of good hemp rope and a stout limb!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Persecution and compulsion creates young conservatives. It's time to offer young Americans an alternative to Leftism.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Somebody get some rope. And I vote no remainders. Insane is permanent, no adjustments available.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
How are there any students still enrolled today?

Where are the parents?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Have a judge throw out this ridiculous case and then counter sue the school district for millions for slander, and child abuse. Then pursue PARA's suggestion. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And let's be clear. These students are facing these allegations for using the correct pronouns. Not the incorrect ones.

This kind of nonsense is infuriating beyond words. These three 8th graders have more sense and maturity than most adults nowadays it seems.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Class, which is grammatically correct?:

"This morning, we hung a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

"This morning, we hanged a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

“She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair,”

FOX 11 reached out to the Kiel School District.

It provided us with a statement, saying: “The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX”

It seems clear who the bully was.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Wait for the lawsuits brought by the furries when they get upset that you didn't meow or bark at them, or haven't provided them with a litterbox in the restroom.

And before you think that was some sort of joke, think again. Welcome to 2022.

quote:
Where are the parents?

Slowly waking up. The majority of parents have no idea what is going on in these schools.

quote:
hen counter sue the school district for millions for slander, and child abuse.

Don't worry. Even the smallest of districts has big money in their budget. Our little district with 1,600 total students K-12 runs off of roughly $20,000,000 per year.

They'll use your tax dollars against you.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Millstones hung around their necks and sent swimming in Lake Winnebago.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

"This morning, we hung a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

"This morning, we hanged a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

I believe it's in the tense, as in:
We hanged them
or
They were hung.

But I still believe a case could be made that both sentences are correct.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
WTF is going on in WI?

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

well, if they wus bein' hung, both be bout rite... Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And let's be clear. These students are facing these allegations for using the correct pronouns. Not the incorrect ones.

This kind of nonsense is infuriating beyond words. These three 8th graders have more sense and maturity than most adults nowadays it seems.

That's correct, now pick the curtain number you'd like and Carol Merrill will reveal you/your/yer' prize

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I believe it's in the tense, as in:
We hanged them
or
They were hung.

But I still believe a case could be made that both sentences are correct.

Hang/Hanged. Don't know if they were hung or not.

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Enabling a 14 year old he/she into believing they are a she/he should be the crime addressed here.

It can't be said enough: GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the very thing which brought Professor Jordan Peterson into the public spotlight: Compelled Speech.

It is one thing to place reasonable restrictions on what a person may say; terroristic threats, for example. It is something altogether different to demand or legally require things that a person must say.

"...what's happened there is the government has introduced compelled speech legislation into the private sphere; it's never happened in the history of English Common Law..."

"You're playing this radical collectivist left wing game. You're trying to gain linguistic supremacy in the area of public discourse. You're doing that using "compassion" as a guise and you're pulling the wool over people's eyes, and you're not going to do it with me."

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Don't worry. Even the smallest of districts has big money in their budget. Our little district with 1,600 total students K-12 runs off of roughly $20,000,000 per year.

They'll use your tax dollars against you.
Then the approach should be to take it all. Let them budget more, then sue for more. Keep going until something in the chain breaks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post