SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Kamala is what we get when morons are advanced for ideological reasons. She's a relatively (so far) benign example of why we don't want ideologically promoted engineers and airline pilots.......or designers of submersibles.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29753 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Life Insurance and Impeachment Proof policy, Kamala Harris

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8415 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now, crickets. It looks like this is a non issue.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2899 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5760 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I was curious and found this...

https://jamanetwork.com/journa...icle-abstract/410806

<snip>
Conclusion. —Cocaine hydrochloride is readily converted to base prior to use. The physiological and psychoactive effects of cocaine are similar regardless of whether it is in the form of cocaine hydrochloride or crack cocaine (cocaine base). However, evidence exists showing a greater abuse liability, greater propensity for dependence, and more severe consequences when cocaine is smoked (cocainebase) or injected intravenously (cocaine hydrochloride) compared with intranasal use (cocaine hydrochloride). The crucial variables appear to be the immediacy, duration, and magnitude of cocaine's effect, as well as the frequency and amount of cocaine used rather than the form of the cocaine. Furthermore, cocaine hydrochloride used intranasally may be a gateway drug or behavior to using crack cocaine. Based on these findings, the federal sentencing guidelines allowing possession of 100 times more cocaine hydrochloride than crack cocaine to trigger mandatory minimum penalties is deemed excessive. Although crack cocaine has been linked with crime to a greater extent than cocaine hydrochloride, many of these crimes are associated with the addiction to cocaine. Therefore, those addicted individuals who are incarcerated for the sale or possession of cocaine are better served by treatment than prison

<snip>

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38031 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
It's not like they have to answer to anybody . SSDD . Throw a few lies out there and move on .

Posts: 4084 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24192 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Every time I see the title of this thread. I start singing this Rev Horton Heat song in my head....

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8861 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38031 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I get the sense Hunter will out live his dad......but not by much.

Posts: 29753 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

And he sleeps soundly with his binky.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16751 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
quote:
It's not like they have to answer to anybody . SSDD . Throw a few lines out there and move on .
Pun intended? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6227 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, if it isn't Hunter's coke, he is going to be pissed that someone in the White House ain't sharing........just saying.

Posts: 3962 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30785 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
In response to a reporter's [yes/no] question, KJP went on and on at length about "the family" not having been there on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, blah-blah, so the Bolivian booger sugar just couldn't have belonged to any of them.

I thought about that for a moment, and found the logic entirely flawed. It's comparable to me going on vacation for a week and being able to deny that the [anything someone might find objectionable] in my house was mine.

Ridiculous.

I think it's also ridiculous that KJP, KH, and others like them can't simply answer a yes/no question with "yes" or "no." But that's politicians... right? Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13534 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
quote:
It's not like they have to answer to anybody . SSDD . Throw a few lines out there and move on .
Pun intended? Razz

Yeah there is no way this will be seriously investigated and even if it is, it will be handled internally with no public release. They know where it came from; we all do! If it was actually suspected a member of the public or a staff member somehow breached security protocols, then that would be a different matter.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8696 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
In response to a reporter's [yes/no] question, KJP went on and on at length about "the family" not having been there on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, blah-blah, so the Bolivian booger sugar just couldn't have belonged to any of them.

I thought about that for a moment, and found the logic entirely flawed. It's comparable to me going on vacation for a week and being able to deny that the [anything someone might find objectionable] in my house was mine.

Ridiculous.

I think it's also ridiculous that KJP, KH, and others like them can't simply answer a yes/no question with "yes" or "no." But that's politicians... right? Roll Eyes

Yup. She would have to know when the coke was left. What if it was stashed on Thursday? They think we are stupid. They know the media will drop it. This would never have flown back in the 70's

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
And we shouldn't let it fly now.

God bless America.

Posts: 13534 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well…I’m sure they’re hoping it’ll all blow over…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The White House Press team is busier than a cat covering poop on a concrete sidewalk trying to figure out how to make this one go away.

This administration is a disaster from top to bottom. How many more things have to happen before the rest of the country wakes up?

If they really want woke.... this is the woke they need.

343 - Never Forget