SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just wait. They will blame "lapses in security protocols" on changes implemented by the previous administration.

Posts: 2530 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Just wait. They will blame "lapses in security protocols" on changes implemented by the previous administration.

Indeed, and ‘they’ will insist that another branch or office of Fed.gov should be created to close any loop-holes in WH security operations which will require a only few hundred BILLION DOLLAR$ and to fund and at least 5,000 new Fed.gov workers to staff.

Posts: 3576 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3089 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree that at this point, the Biden administration's reaction to this matter meets the definition of a cover-up, and it's ridiculous that a Biden staffer invoked the Hatch Act to avoid answering questions. These people are clowns and feel they are accountable to no one, to the degree that they invoke laws or policies unrelated to matters at hand in order to avoid being forthright. Just ridiculous. Whether or not they get away with it, these people are a true embarrassment to the Presidency and have no business being involved at any level of government.

Posts: 108938 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious!
His cat, appropriately since he's talking about the bidens, throws up at the end of the video. Wink

Unfortunately, it looks like it's on a US flag...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6356 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

If you look at some of his other videos you can see it isn't the US Flag.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

If you look at some of his other videos you can see it isn't the US Flag.
Good.
It's still hilarious. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6356 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
They're going to try and pin the bag of Columbian bam bam on Kamala. Haha. Ok, I'm only half joking.

The bag of powder was found in a cubby near the White House's West Executive entrance, not the formal West Wing lobby, NBC News reported citing multiple sources.

The West Executive Entrance sits on West Executive Drive - the driveway between the West Wing of the White House and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. That drive is where Vice President Kamala Harris' motorcade parks and where senior staff have parking spaces.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Situation-Room.html

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30863 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The Bidens are classless dogs. They have no decorum, or morality. Is anybody, really surprised?

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I agree that at this point, the Biden administration's reaction to this matter meets the definition of a cover-up, and it's ridiculous that a Biden staffer invoked the Hatch Act to avoid answering questions. These people are clowns and feel they are accountable to no one, to the degree that they invoke laws or policies unrelated to matters at hand in order to avoid being forthright. Just ridiculous. Whether or not they get away with it, these people are a true embarrassment to the Presidency and have no business being involved at any level of government.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKUp5EjlOMw" title="The Uniparty Response to the White House Cocaine Scandal Keeps Getting Weirder" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Bingo, bottom line. With the security system as sophisticated as it is in the WH, they know EXACTLY who dropped or deposited the contraband. A simple as simon coverup. Nothing new for this through and through, over the top, dishonest and criminal Administration.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8906 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the level of security in the White House, it took about 30 seconds to solve this issue.

Then the cover up started.

Posts: 7090 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
little trip down memory lane

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...for-cocaine-n2625446

With the so-called “mysterious” discovery of cocaine being found at the Biden White House this week, critics are reminding Americans that Hunter Biden was kicked out of the Navy in 2014 after failing a drug test due to the white powder being found in his system.

In 2013, Hunter failed a drug test after testing positive for cocaine. However, he was not booted from the Reserve until February 2014.

In true Democrat fashion, instead of taking responsibility, the president’s son blamed the incident on two men from Africa.

Hunter wrote a letter to the Navy Reserve explaining that he had no clue how the deadly drug entered his system. However, he tried to pin the blame on a cigarette he bummed off of two men from Africa outside a bar a few blocks from the White House.

Hunter was 43 years old when he decided to join the Navy. The failed drug test ended his very brief military career, in which he then decided to pursue amateur finger painting and getting into shady business, making illegal deals with his father, President Joe Biden.

Due to his age, Hunter needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a prior drug-related incident -- shocker.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many times can they change the story? The more they do this the more likely it was Hunter.

Biden's National Security Advisor hints construction workers could have brought in cocaine because the Situation Room near where it was found is under renovations - and hasn't been used by staff for months

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said the Situation Room isn't in use

He was asked Friday about the cocaine's proximity to the Sit Room

He said the only people going into the Sit Room are construction workers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...brought-cocaine.html

Posts: 13011 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love it. I can't wait until the next "reboot"

Warning: Rocket Surgeon

Posts: 108938 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
little trip down memory lane

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...for-cocaine-n2625446

With the so-called “mysterious” discovery of cocaine being found at the Biden White House this week, critics are reminding Americans that Hunter Biden was kicked out of the Navy in 2014 after failing a drug test due to the white powder being found in his system.

In 2013, Hunter failed a drug test after testing positive for cocaine. However, he was not booted from the Reserve until February 2014.

In true Democrat fashion, instead of taking responsibility, the president’s son blamed the incident on two men from Africa.

Hunter wrote a letter to the Navy Reserve explaining that he had no clue how the deadly drug entered his system. However, he tried to pin the blame on a cigarette he bummed off of two men from Africa outside a bar a few blocks from the White House.

Hunter was 43 years old when he decided to join the Navy. The failed drug test ended his very brief military career, in which he then decided to pursue amateur finger painting and getting into shady business, making illegal deals with his father, President Joe Biden.

Due to his age, Hunter needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a prior drug-related incident -- shocker.

** I quoted your entire post because it's worth an entire re-read. Jeezus H. Christmas on a popsicle stick. EVERYONE knows if it was me or you, we'd be UNDER the jail right now. No questions asked...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Clearly, it was hers!

https://youtube.com/shorts/FgwGNfh48Oo?feature=share

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8653 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

That looks AI generated. Which is completely unnecessary since she has plenty of cringe material that is actually real.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30863 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^^^^^^^

That looks AI generated. Which is completely unnecessary since she has plenty of cringe material that is actually real.

Yep. Here's the latest.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1676991967916355584

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
^ She most likely had advance notice of the questions they would ask her, so alot of thought probably went in to her answers beforehand. Can you just imagine the utter chaos going on in that brain normally?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
The Biden Administration is making Caligula’s Rome look like a Sunday afternoon church social and bingo gamefest.

How low can they go? Limbo Rock!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2792 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post