SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe there’s one square inch of the white house that hasn’t got a lens focused on it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5714 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Stolen from the interwebs

Posts: 5531 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigSwede:
Stolen from the interwebs

Ack! Ick!Eeewwww!

Take a lap, BigSwede.

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This should convince the non-believers.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, it's just all so absurd. This Season 7 of "Trump" has really taken some wild turns. The writers though are becoming just a little bit too predictable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The White House will look for the coke owner just as seriously as the Supreme Court looked for its leaker.

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And once again the story changes! Now USSS reports baggie was found in a personal storage area that was accessible by staff and the public. This was reported on WMT AM 600 which I believe is an ABC affiliate.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2939 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlikely to be found ....ya think ?

Posts: 4242 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed it, was last week take your coke to work day? You just can’t trust all those staff folks or those “visitors”. They are all a bunch of coke fiends, if only there was someone who had a history with the drug where they could start looking. Witnessed drug tests for everyone would be the only way to be sure. It is after all the seat of power for the free world, spring for the full battery, piss, blood, and hair.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Nobody is going to believe that the Secret Service found the dope in a “public accessible area” after first reporting differently. Nobody believes it came in with staff or a visitor. The more the Biden’s lie about their criminal, half wit son not being culpable, the more moderates from both parties will feel their intelligence insulted. I’d love to see the twitter reactions to this one.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is like F Troop.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
This is like F Troop.

Except F Troop had incorruptible adult leadership.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
And once again the story changes! Now USSS reports baggie was found in a personal storage area that was accessible by staff and the public. This was reported on WMT AM 600 which I believe is an ABC affiliate.

And this is audio and transcript of the fire dept. and haz mat units at the scene. At the 5:50 mark, the location of the coke in the library is confirmed.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Wow! Shocker! Perhaps a second baggie of coke was found that will keep the Secret Service from looking like just another lying, compromised alphabet agency? I can’t wait to see the spin the leftist traitors try to put on unassailable truth.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15789 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When someone changes their story several times with impunity, it means they have little to no concern of being challenged on it.

Or, they may just be really stupid. In this case, I think it's both. It's not as if anyone is paying attention to this story. Roll Eyes

Posts: 109020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-wh-cocaine-n2625366

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino said it’s not hard to figure out who could have brought cocaine into the White House given how security protocols differ for members of the president’s family.

“There’s absolutely ZERO chance anyone other than a family member brought that cocaine inside the White House complex,” he said on Twitter. “No chance that would make it past the mag/security checkpoints. Family bypasses those.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
As we found out with Watergate, the cover-up will be far more damaging than the actual transgression. I hope they never get around to blaming the canines...you know "it was a training op for the Crack House Dogs" (great band name BTW).

OTOH, those of us who haven't snorted the Kool-Aid are now free to call the few remaining Biden supporters "foolish idiots" without fear of contradiction.

Posts: 6757 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Sure, Kayleigh...whatever you say. YOU are the investigative expert and marvel in this case and you have CLOSED it with your summation. Yeah...sure. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://currently.att.yahoo.co...o-way-145613196.html

"Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany threw cold water on the suggestion the cocaine found at The White House over the holiday weekend could have belonged to Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

“For it to be Hunter Biden, he left on Friday, he was at Camp David. There is no way, it is inconceivable to think cocaine could sit for a 72-hour period [at The White House], so I would rule him out at this point.” McEnany, who is a Fox News host, said Thursday on the network’s flagship morning talk program."
[/snip]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^My, how far she has fallen...I guess Trump was right to call her out!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post