SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
White House cocaine investigation concluded, no suspect ID’d: Secret Service

The Secret Service has ended its investigation into cocaine found in the West Wing without identifying a suspect, a GOP congressman told The Post Thursday.
Annnnd, with that the SS joins the FBI as being either hopelessly inept, thoroughly corrupt, or both

Do these people truly not realize what they're doing to the credibility and reputations of their organizations when they do things like this?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And yet the government is still today identifying and charging people who were present on January 6th at the Capitol.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
They don't even care that we know they're lying. Imagine what they're doing behind our backs.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is plain as day- if it was anybody else other than Hunter Biden- a tourist, a worker, etc, they would have been found and exposed PDQ.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
ONLY in the current White House could bag of white powder be found prompting a Haz-Mant response, turn out to be a cocaine with finger prints on the bag and quietly go away as if nothing happened.

Then again, we had a car go off a bridge in Chappaquiddick with a young lady inside, a stained dress, and this crazy private server thing so I guess it's just natural progression right? Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
It is plain as day- if it was anybody else other than Hunter Biden- a tourist, a worker, etc, they would have been found and exposed PDQ.

Merely for the sake of showing that it wasn't pResident Potato's dear son.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If it had been anthrax, you can bet they'd have found the perp right away. I'm sure no foreign intel agencies are dumb enough to believe our regime's lies. But if they did, they would be emboldened to infiltrate the WH with all manner of contraband or surveillance tech based on the regime's inability to track stuff down. No problem, right?

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soldier of Fortune Stands By White House Cocaine-Fingerprints Report: Publisher Susan Katz Keating

https://sofmag.com/soldier-of-...ouse-cocaine-report/

Less than 24 hours after Soldier of Fortune reported that investigators found fingerprints on a packet of cocaine that was abandoned inside the White House, the U.S. Secret service announced on Thursday that it will close down the investigation for lack of leads.

The announcement directly contradicts what my trusted sources told me and continue to say.

The timing of the July 13 announcement from the Secret Service is curious. The agency could have said last week that neither fingerprints nor DNA evidence were found on the cocaine packet. Instead, officials waited to reveal that information until after Soldier of Fortune wrote that the evidence exists.

I stand by our report. I restate the findings, below.

Officials at the White House know who handled a packet of cocaine that was found inside the Executive Mansion, and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint evidence, according to the sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

“We know who handled it,” one security source said. “We’ve known since last week.”

Anyone who wants to report direct knowledge of the cocaine incident can send a message through this whistleblower portal at the House Oversight Committee.

Posts: 13061 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The House GOP should immediately subpoena the SS for that information. The SS exists to protect the President from physical danger, but not folly on his part (or that of his family).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
White House cocaine investigation concluded, no suspect ID’d: Secret Service

The Secret Service has ended its investigation into cocaine found in the West Wing without identifying a suspect, a GOP congressman told The Post Thursday.
Annnnd, with that the SS joins the FBI as being either hopelessly inept, thoroughly corrupt, or both

Do these people truly not realize what they're doing to the credibility and reputations of their organizations when they do things like this?

They don't care what you think. You are irrelevant. You will obey and fall in line. Period.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I don't believe the SS has viable fingerprint matches.

If they found prints it means: 1. They have a match with prints on file or 2. They have prints but there are no matching prints on file.

In the first case why would they protect one of the 500 people who reportedly had access to the area? If they have video evidence of who accessed Locker 50 and matched prints, it's a federal crime to have illegal drugs in the WH. The SS can't be so naive to think it's OK to let it slide.

Why would the confidential source from a few posts above want to protect some unnamed person? If it had Hunter's prints on it the CS would say so and elevate the disclosure to stained dress status. If it's a member of the press I'm not sure that merits a get out of jail card and if it's a member of the public, well that's an ordinary Joe the government loves to punish.

It's nice to think the coke belongs to someone in the inner circle or perhaps Hunter but we don't know that and I'm sure a whistleblower can contact the press or congress and report that it's being covered up.

I'm just not seeing the coverup, based on the fact that they can't force the 500 people to give up DNA or fingerprints to make a match and there's little reason to think it's the inner family. The conventional wisdom is that the Dems want someone else to run in 2024 and dirtying up Joe and his family would be a great way to do that but that's not happening.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

You simply can't be this naive.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I know that Hunter has videos out there that make Tony Montana's coke habit look tame, but I wonder how they'll handle/spin things when this SOB croaks from an overdose or a coronary. From the way he behaves, could he really have that much time left on his clock?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I believe it's a cover-up, but as we all know, I am quite prone to believe in conspiracies.

It might be different if the bar were set very high for me in this respect, but I see conspiracies everywhere, so, hey, just another day...

Posts: 109020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My opinion: Secret Service main job is to PROTECT the President and Vice-President and that mean physical security, etc and who knows maybe also of criminal charges, etc. so this is what they are doing. Again just my opinion. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I wonder what else might show up inside the WH? Since they blew off a bag of cocaine, other embarrassing crap may begin to appear. Other illicit drugs, a random hairpiece, one of those 'shake weights'. S&M apparel, a ball gag, an enormous strap-on. A dildo-of-color perhaps? Maybe they will come up with a phantom shitter or some graffiti at some point. Maybe just a whole, tawdry dressed hooker (dead or alive) in some closet?

What else will they not be able to figure out or prosecute?

The possibilities are endless.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
My opinion: Secret Service main job is to PROTECT the President and Vice-President and that mean physical security, etc and who knows maybe also of criminal charges, etc. so this is what they are doing. Again just my opinion. God Bless Smile

A photo has emerged of the agents in question discussing what to do about the coke.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^

You simply can't be this naive.

I'm going to guess, as much as a WAG as I can muster, that any conspiracy that harms Trump is bad and any that hurts Biden is good and there's no middle ground for you.

If I'm right, it must be tough getting up everyday looking for the conspiracies that support the side you like.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You'd be wrong. I'm not prone to so called conspiracy theories. In this case though, you'd really have to reach to believe that they don't know where this coke came from. Or at the very least, that they don't have a relatively short list of suspects. They're simply not interested in finding the person, though I suspect they, like most of us, already know where it came from.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)