SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:
Except it changed.
Enough. You jumped on a member over nothing. You know what he meant and so did everyone else and in essence, he was correct from the start. Let it go, please.

Posts: 107993 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
A bag of cocaine? Did it come from Mallorca, Spain? They say it's the finest in the land.

No thank you, please, it only makes me sneeze and then it makes it hard to find the door.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29772 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Aye-Aye-Aye-Aye... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Did I overlook something in the linked articles? Trying to find out how much was found, or street value.

Would be interesting to know, might give some additional context.

I would imagine there are cameras everywhere in that building.....guessing either some of that footage will eventually get out, assuming it points to someone with a last name other than Biden, or else they'll put Hillary and her BleachBits Brigade on it, and it'll all be wiped.

I wish I could say I could trust the FBI to investigate. They do have a bunch of resources, if only it were managed by honest and unbiased folk.

Posts: 15058 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
A bag of cocaine? Did it come from Mallorca, Spain? They say it's the finest in the land.

No thank you, please, it only makes me sneeze and then it makes it hard to find the door.

Or you could end up sleeping on the floor...

Posts: 23706 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...-white-house-n562459

It was initially reported that the drugs were found “near” the White House. Later, the WaPo reported that it was found in the White House library, which would have placed it inside the executive mansion.

The Secret Service contradicted the library story, saying that the baggie of coke was not in the library. It was found “in a work area in the West Wing.” The location was described as being “in a storage facility in a cubby routinely used by White House staff and guests to store cellphones.”

the cocaine was “in a baggie” when discovered

Posts: 19643 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this thing isn't buried and comes to a conclusion where Hunter is somehow found to be the culprit, I'm sure Daddy will just get out the Pardoning Pen and none of this will really make much difference. Look for further action from the White House sometime after the election is either won/lost or maybe near January 19. No matter the election outcome Joe will protect his cash cow, it is only the timing that matters. Either way the POS is going to walk Scott free.
The potential saving grace about this is that it is possibly awakening some Independent voters as to what a criminal shit show that is this Administration.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2905 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Personally, I find it hilarious they evacuated the White House for a baggie of coke

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Security cameras? Who ever heard of such a thing? These are, undoubtedly, run by a contractor under the direction of the USSS, but the guy who goes hands-on will be a civilian. Some system administrator is getting rich. The security of commercial camera back ends (servers) is notoriously weak. I would not be surprised to learn that foreign intelligence services (and friendly nations too) have all the footage they need to make however big a splash they want when the right time comes.

Posts: 6558 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Are we sure they’re not filming Boogie Nights 2?

Posts: 13767 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Personally, I find it hilarious they evacuated the White House for a baggie of coke

When I heard that (in a radio news report), I thought they had not identified the substance at the time of evacuation. Maybe they thought it was Anthrax???

Dunno. I have no direct experience with EITHER substance.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10988 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's say this happened at a small company that has 20 employees that work for the DoD. Let's say all 20 of these employees are normal Jills and Joes with security clearances. I guarantee you that all 20 would have to submit to a drug test.
So, let's submit the WH staff to a drug test which they cannot refuse if they wish to maintain a security clearance.

Posts: 692 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The sad part is, this will be more of a news story if it ISN'T the president's son, than if it is. Frown

Posts: 21152 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Note to Hunter:

Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back.

Posts: 15936 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
If you got bad news, you want to kick them blues, cocaine
When your day is done, and you want to run, cocaine
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
Cocaine
If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, cocaine
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back, cocaine

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24233 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
What is telling, in my opinion, is the US Secret Service couldn't find the hookers.

After their exposes in Colombia and Venezuela, I'd expect the USSS to be able to find a hooker in a convent.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31528 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I hate using cocaine, but I like the way it smells.

Posts: 5323 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The following post is my attempt at sarcasm:

Drug abuse is a disease. We should treat poor Hunter just like any other sick person and give them the compassionate care they deserve.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
This oldie but goodie came to mind.

Posts: 4140 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
Let's say this happened at a small company that has 20 employees that work for the DoD. Let's say all 20 of these employees are normal Jills and Joes with security clearances. I guarantee you that all 20 would have to submit to a drug test.
So, let's submit the WH staff to a drug test which they cannot refuse if they wish to maintain a security clearance.

I completely agree with this!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38822 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post