SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If everyone is talking about this - and they seem to be - then no one is talking about Biden family business revelations, lefty lawfare chicanery, recent "unfavorable" court decisions the left are working to derail or Trump momentum. Just sayin'.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8539 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going with 50/50 odds.

I don't think lil Hunter is the only one in the White House right now doing major amounts of Cocaine.
I think there's more than enough assholes in this administration that are probably culpable.

It's been mentioned a few times already-
Administer the good old "Wizz Quizz"! They have a clearance, they need to be tested!
Can't pass, no clearance, no job.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8519 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
If everyone is talking about this - and they seem to be - then no one is talking about Biden family business revelations, lefty lawfare chicanery, recent "unfavorable" court decisions the left are working to derail or Trump momentum. Just sayin'.

LOOK! OVER THERE! ELEPHANT!

Posts: 24212 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
t's been mentioned a few times already-
Administer the good old "Wizz Quizz"! They have a clearance, they need to be tested!
Can't pass, no clearance, no job

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Problem is Coke clears in two or three days not like weed.

Posts: 17478 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A hair sample delivers a deeper yield regarding usage over time.

It's highly unlikely Hunter is the only user passing through that area, but hey, confirmation bias.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13061 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jesus. Look, every time something happens which comes near the top of the news cycle, someone makes this claim.

Every

Single

Time

Do you have any concept of how tiresome this has become? It is no exaggeration- anything which becomes newsworthy is implied to be conspiratorial in nature, and calculated to take the public's gaze off of something else.

From this point on, you guys can expect me to POUNCE on this shit. It is old, it is tired, it is obscenely overused and I have had enough of it. Full up with it, I am, to the tippy-top.

Savvy?

Things happen. All over the world. All the time. Every freaking day. Some of these things will dominate the news cycle for a certain amount of time. It's not a conspiracy. Things actually do happen, and most of them are not fabrications.

On top of that, if they really wanted to distract from the Bidens or the Biden administration or whatever, Hunter's cocaine in the White House would not be on the list.

Posts: 109020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
t's been mentioned a few times already-
Can't pass, no clearance, no job

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Problem is Coke clears in two or three days not like weed.

It might not be detectable in blood or urine, but if the person is a serious cocaine user and is suddenly forced to stop, the withdrawal is something to see. It lasts a few weeks, but if it was crack the person used, the person won't be experiencing happiness for as much as three years due to how badly it impacts their dopamine levels.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her new woke, hyphenated name is -

Kayleigh McEn-Itup

Posts: 3577 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
The White House will look for the coke owner just as seriously as the Supreme Court looked for its leaker.
+1

But, looking, finding, and then reporting who it is are all different things.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't think, "Look over here! Someone in our White House is doing cocaine!", is a good distraction. Particularly when someone in our White House has/does cocaine, as they've been trying to deflect from that for years now.

"It's the Trump family's drugs" would be more logical for their always projecting.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
You'd think most people in that part of the building would have to have a top secret or other high level security clearance.
For that reason alone they should be all over this and finding the source.

Posts: 9792 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's probably run it's course . I'm already over it . IF anything interesting surfaces , I'll pay more attention .

Posts: 4242 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
As dsiets mentioned, I'm surprised they haven't blamed the previous administration yet. I guess they know that stuff's getting really old.

Seriously though. Even if all the other security measures in the WH failed, they still have the evidence in hand, and with the crime scene investigation tools at their disposal, they know exactly who left that dope there.

Whatever story they come up with is going to be a real winner.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To my great surprise, this is the top story this morning on NBC's Today show, so it has not yet been buried by the MSM. But it doesn't sound like they are digging very deep. They are blaming it on "security protocols."

Posts: 2532 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Sure, Kayleigh...whatever you say.

"Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany threw cold water on the suggestion the cocaine found at The White House over the holiday weekend could have belonged to Hunter Biden, the president’s son.

Wink
She don't lie
she don't lie
she don't liiiiiiiiie
Wink

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^My, how far she has fallen...I guess Trump was right to call her out!

Yeah, she showed her true colors at the start of this year urging DeSantis to run against Trump in 2024. It amuses me when people get bent out of shape when Trump dumps on these traitors on Twitter, as if he doesn't know what he's doing, as if he doesn't know those who turn against him. Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Our broken media has already done the hard work of moving the substance from the 'library' to a 'publicly accessible' area. That effectively makes it a non-issue and coincidentally provides cover for the guy who was coked up out of his mind on video taken at the time.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
https://babylonbee.com/news/dc...biden-at-white-house

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8009 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
As dsiets mentioned, I'm surprised they haven't blamed the previous administration yet.

My opinion, they can't do that as Trump and his administration has more than likely has not been in the Whitehouse since January 2021 and having a stash of coke laying around since then will give a really bad image of the security of the Whitehouse and the secret service. Again just my opinion. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post