SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:

Wcb6092, since when is Coke a narcotic!? You've had some suss postings and I'm guessing biochem ain't your thing.

Apparently, since 1961! (Since we're throwing around the exclamation point)

I was perfect and didn't know it. Thanks Balze

Posts: 13061 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hunter nose err knows...

Posts: 109020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A bag of cocaine? Did it come from Mallorca, Spain? They say it's the finest in the land.

Posts: 28643 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasScrub:
Occam's razor

You spelled Hunter wrong.

Posts: 21340 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ChiChi forgot the yeyo.

Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Yeah it's almost certainly Hunter's stash. Or one of his stashes, they're probably all over the place. But somebody else, a minor staffer probably, will fall on the sword over it, resign from the WH and be quietly and handsomely compensated.

Posts: 7395 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Summary execution for the offender on the South Lawn, no doubt.

After a full and public confession, of course.

posted Hide Post
Just add this to the list of things that Hunter will get away with . It appears that boy is made of Teflon ...

Posts: 4242 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You don't live like that without it catching up. It's only a matter of time. Mark my word. The wheels will fall off, and when they do, it's going to be spectacular, and joyous to behold.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28643 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
In some respects it’s hard to believe Hunter Biden could be that careless.
On the other hand he did leave a laptop with all sorts of incriminating evidence and then was too careless and cheap to collect it.

Posts: 9792 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wcb6092, since when is Coke a narcotic!? You've had some suss postings and I'm guessing biochem ain't your thing.

Except it changed.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
In some respects it’s hard to believe Hunter Biden could be that careless.

Is it really? Cause I'm not finding it that hard to believe. At all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Except it changed.

Only pharmaceutically. For statutory purposes it's still lumped in with all the true narcotics, and is a practice that goes farther back than 1961 (the first federal references date back to 1922). I'm guessing that calling flake a narcotic in legal circles makes it sound scarier and more menacing than referring to it as the stimulant that it actually is chemically, as if that verbiage would instantly make it closely akin to coffee and Red Bull. Though I suppose to some people (like some dude named Hunter) it probably is.

-MG

Posts: 2204 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
Only pharmaceutically. For statutory purposes it's still lumped in with all the true narcotics...

Yeah, the INCB in the link is a regulatory/control body for the purpose of...regulation. It even lumps cannabis into the "narcotic" drugs, "The 1961 Convention establishes strict controls on the cultivation of opium poppy, coca bush, cannabis plant and their products, which, in the Convention, are described as "narcotic drugs" (although cocaine is a stimulant drug rather than one that induces sleep)."

When you're talking chemical classes, however, the opiates are the narcotics, and the cannabis & cocaine are not.

Q

Posts: 27501 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
a minor staffer probably, will fall on the sword over it, resign from the WH and be quietly and handsomely compensated.

Take the money, shut up, and be glad this isn't the Clinton presidency.

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter is like a Hallmark Card, he’s the gift that keeps on giving. I shudder to think where we’d be without him. Thank you Hunter!

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
Sooo, whose fingerprints do you think will be identified on the package?

Like they'll bother checking

Posts: 1545 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm simply bewildered how anyone, but particularly the members here, can see this for anything other than what the giant neon sign is telling us.

Baffling, astounding, to say the least. Blame it on the janitor, the tourists, WH staff, etc. Or finding it hard to believe that Hunter Biden could be so careless. My guess is that some folks really have no idea what Hunter Biden actually is. The guy NEVER worked an honest day in his life; literally after college, he got a consulting job with a major Biden donor, becoming Executive VP in less than two years after college. Then after that, it was sitting on boards arranged by his father for the rest of his adult life, bringing in millions of dollars to support the entire Biden family. And some of that money fueled his drug addictions.

These and a lot more from his laptop he forgot he left at a repair shop. A guy who fucked his dead brother's widow while married to his first wife. A guy guilty of tax fraud. Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Yeah, that bag of coke belonged to the White House janitor.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post