SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not the typing that concerns me; it's that you assign no significance to a bag of cocaine left in Hunter's daddy's house.

You know it's Hunter's. I know it's Hunters. The liars in the news media know it's Hunter's. Hunter knows it's Hunters.

Saying oh, this is nothing is, to me, an indication of complete blindness.

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Somehow this will end up as Trump fault.
Should be quite a story.

Posts: 9546 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nope, they can't pin this one on the Donald, nor interns nor WH staff nor tourists nor whomever. It's crackhead Hunter all the way. Everybody err most people know it.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know it's Hunter's. I know it's Hunters. The liars in the news media know it's Hunter's. Hunter knows it's Hunters.

Was the second thought that came to mind, first was a staffer or intern is getting let go on Wednesday.

Honestly if there's a bet on it I'm taking the Hunter vs any other living soul bet, but it could be anyone.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nope

This is so fucking obvious.

posted Hide Post
The White House is probably one of the most secure locations that we have on Earth. Any person who enters is subject to search, constant surveillance, and cameras everywhere. No random person in their right mind is going to be entering with a narcotic.

The resident (Joe Biden) and his family are mostly exempt from the scrutiny the staff and visitors are subjected to.

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and it ain't gonna be President Grandpa or "Doctor Jill" choppin' up lines.

Oh, who could it be? It is a mystery! A bafflement! Big Grin

Fuckin' worthless crackhead daddy's boy, draggin' ol' Droolin' Joe down faster than death itself.

posted Hide Post
I didn't know Hunter was living in the White House. Case closed.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He was hiding from his baby mama.

posted Hide Post
Sure Hunter is guilty of crap. Most democrats and republicans in Washington are guilty of crookedness. It’s what it takes to stay there.

I am not for either side now. If I had Jason Bourne’s skill set, I would say “I am on my own side now”. But I don’t. LOL. My next move related to politics will be to change my affiliation to Independent. I am sick of both sides and the almost total gridlock ongoing.

P.S. I think most any member here could say that I am very rarely involved in threads with political connotations. I just think that both parties live in glass houses. I am sorry if anyone thinks that I was out of line. I will offer my apologies accordingly. My intent is not to cause any issues. I like the gun knowledge on this forum. I just figured that it’s like saying water is wet.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No need to apologize, but you can talk about both parties living in glass houses 'til the cows come home. You can't pin this one on Republicans; they are distinctly unwelcome right now in the White House.

I'll not behave as if the answer to this non-mystery isn't screamingly obvious. Objectivity and open-mindedness are all well and good but I'm not going to act like this isn't completely obvious.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm simply bewildered how anyone, but particularly the members here, can see this for anything other than what the giant neon sign is telling us. I have to laugh, the cautious consideration and over intellectualizing is so absurd.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Occam's razor

Posts: 1993 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I went on the white house tour a few months ago.
I needed to submit ID ahead of time and for my wife and kids, we used drivers licenses and passport ID cards.
You are called in, and there is a walk from the street you go up a short but winding hill one at a time, spaced out about 30 feet from each other. You walk right past a dog about 1/2 way on the walk. No doubt there are all kinds of scans happening. Present ID to a SS person at a kiosk still outside. You can wait there for your party. Then there is a metal walkway up a ramp into a trailer with a narrow switch back,second dog is there. Once inside there is a mirror wall, metal detector, pockets empty empty, belt shoes the whole bit. Then hand pat down, the grabby kind. Through another scanner I don't know what that was, then out the trailer and a short walk into the WH.

No fucking way in hell you are getting a condom into that place without them knowing let alone drugs. Just not happening.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5136 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The White House is probably one of the most secure locations that we have on Earth. Any person who enters is subject to search, constant surveillance, and cameras everywhere. No random person in their right mind is going to be entering with a narcotic.

The resident (Joe Biden) and his family are mostly exempt from the scrutiny the staff and visitors are subjected to.

Wcb6092, since when is Coke a narcotic!? You've had some suss postings and I'm guessing biochem ain't your thing.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, my

Look, just change the word "narcotic" to "cocaine".

There now. All better.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Objectivity and open-mindedness:

President Merkin Muffley: General Turgidson, I find this very difficult to understand. I was under the impression that I was the only one in authority to order the use of nuclear weapons.

General "Buck" Turgidson: That's right, sir, you are the only person authorized to do so. And although I, uh, hate to judge before all the facts are in, it's beginning to look like, uh, General Ripper exceeded his authority.

Razz

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Wcb6092, since when is Coke a narcotic!? You've had some suss postings and I'm guessing biochem ain't your thing.

Thank you for correcting me. I will try to be more precise in future discussions. People like you make me strive for perfection.

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:

Apparently, since 1961! (Since we're throwing around the exclamation point)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, my

Who's a farmacyst around here?