SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ammoholics Anonymous Roll Call
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ammoholics Anonymous Roll Call Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Something about when it rains it pours or whatever.

Hopefully I can get it redirected. If I can't it should arrive before she closes and you can pick it up and I can figure a way to return it.

If not I'm sure we can figure something out. If I end up inconveniencing you in some way, you'll have a package of some sort show up at your door as a thank you for your time.

I'm going to go ahead and bang my head into the wall for a bit for being too dumb/rushed to hit confirm.

You've probably tried the vendor, and if you can catch them before it ships you may be able to fix it there.

If not and it is coming via UPS, setting up a myups account can allow you to change the delivery. If the shipper won't allow you to change the delivery, they may allow the sender to change the delivery.

Good luck on this one!

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Dang, 2K rounds of ammo to be delivered tomorrow already. That was fast! Thanks SGA.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
I'm such an Ammoholic I'm now shipping ammo to fellow forum members..... Frown Eek

Copefree, if you get $300 worth of ammo delivered to your door, that's not another karma. I didn't check the shipping address and the company closed at 5PM.

@#%$#!!!!!!

I hope they can redirect the shipment.

What a great gesture... shipping ammunition to the membership free of charge.
Let me email you my address.

Mistakes happen and no one here would keep an accidental shipment.
They will let you know.

I know he wouldn't keep it. Worst part was I might have shipped it to his old address on top of it all, he just moved. Hopefully it can be recalled or addy changed. If not I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm such a freaking moron. Was jonesing for some ammo, in my Delirium Ammos I neglected to check shipping address Frown

Oh no!!

Even worse: the address you shipped it to is where we lived for 8 weeks while our new house was being built. It was a friend's house. She sold the house since then and will be moving out this weekend. The deal closes on Tuesday.

I have NO idea who bought the house or how to contact them.

Keep me posted man. I'll do whatever I can.

Something about when it rains it pours or whatever.

Hopefully I can get it redirected. If I can't it should arrive before she closes and you can pick it up and I can figure a way to return it.

If not I'm sure we can figure something out. If I end up inconveniencing you in some way, you'll have a package of some sort show up at your door as a thank you for your time.

I'm going to go ahead and bang my head into the wall for a bit for being too dumb/rushed to hit confirm.

Call UPS. They can hold it at the shipping center for pick up instead to delivering to the final address.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
FedEx would not let me change delivery address, but Target Sports USA was awesome as usual, they are recalling shipment and redelivering it once it comes back to them. The representative I spoke with didn't mention any additional shipping charges so it looks like I'm one lucky dude. Probably going to have to wait a week or more to see it, but it could have been WAY worse.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
That is good news.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Remember that case of PPU I ordered a few days back?

Yesterday was range day with one of the daughters and half of it is gone.
It literally evaporated before my eyes.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well then it's a good thing you're an ammoholic! Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, at that rate you're going to need to order more than a case if you hope to continue growing your stockpile. As it is sounds like you'll be living shipment to shipment.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Well, SG just delivered on 1000 rounds of .40 S&W JHP! YAY

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
With this last order, I feel I am good for three years. Now time to work on year four.

Edit: It took SGAmmo exactly 3 hours from order placed to UPS tracking number. This is one of many reasons why they are my go to source for ammo.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
tiny irony, as I'm reading this the brown truck just dropped what sounds like my PDA order from six weeks ago on my front porch. I'm pretty sure because the windows are open and I heard him say *&(&T*&#%#&* as he walked up the driveway.

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
quote:

So ARs multiply and ammunition evaporates? Sounds expensive. Razz

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Cabelas has some good pricing on Sig 10mm and Herter's 9mm. They have a promo code on top of the webpage for 10% off plus free shipping. Case of Herter's 115gr 9mm for under $200 delivered.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublecorona:
quote:

So ARs multiply and ammunition evaporates? Sounds expensive. Razz

Creates a runaway effect. Bought a new AR, now I need more ammo. Went to range shot new AR, plus others. Used 2X the normal amount of ammo, now I need to replace the burned up ammo. Receive ammo, holy crap, that's a lot of ammo, maybe I should get another AR. Invite extra buddy to the range to play with ARs, burned up 3X the normal amount. Holy crap I need more ammo! Receive additional ammo. You know I always wanted SBR AR, hmm.

A few more iterations of the above and it starts a runaway reaction and can not be stopped. Then you end up with a closet like lbj's. Soon your buying ammo for guns you *might* purchase and scanning ammoseek every morning for good deals before you've even brushed your teeth.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
**POOF**

Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
FED EX guy is going to get another workout soon... I will feel pretty good to go after this delivery....or will I ??????? Wink Razz

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
FED EX guy is going to get another workout soon... I will feel pretty good to go after this delivery....or will I ??????? Wink Razz

It's a temporary feeling before the "I don't have enough" kicks back in.

Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
Just received $300 worth of free ammo yesterday. Not sure of the origination, but thank you to whomever sent it.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:

It's a temporary feeling before the "I don't have enough" kicks back in.

GAH!!! You are right!!!!! Big Grin

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
I just bought ammo for 2 rifles that I don't own because it was a great deal. hello everybody!

True Ammoholic there

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post